2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New headlights, taillights, and AWD option.

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Im going to trade in my 2017. Looks amazing, I love the new lights design and grill.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing a real picture. This one is an artists rendering, and may not be accurate. It does look like an improvement in styling direction, but I hope it appears a little bolder in the real version.

Reactions: arteitle and Frig

·
Registered
598 Posts
Well nuts. This throws my plan for a Red S 2020 into turmoil....
But I love a MCR vehicle - that's my favorite to get as they usually fixed any of the stuff and added more content and new looks. I just hope it appears in dealerships before the end of 2020 and not make us wait until calendar year 2021.
John

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Reactions: Frig

·
Registered
785 Posts
Just what I told you guys , new awd option and new ehybrid upgrade ( bigger battery ), lights , front and rear fascia . Time for a new pacifica , better lights and range
86C4BCC6-2AC3-4E03-8F83-7C7F01A62CEC.png

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Will be released at Toronto auto show in February...
One article I read suggested it will be introduced at the Chicago auto show which is Feb 8-17. Toronto starts Feb 14, so it likely will be there also.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Looking forward to it. We're at 60K miles and want to upgrade. Hope they fix all the complaints. That said, ours had been trouble free, and the tires aren't even worn. Crazy.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Led lights and bigger battery and I’m in .. Had zero issues with mine so a new front and back end with bigger battery should be easy breezy . And who ever complained about the 9 spd in the ice obviously didn’t drive the electric one ... lol

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wife and I would be interested, but not until the next model year (2022?) when the AWD bugs have been worked out a bit.

·
Registered
785 Posts
The technology for awd is already been used , separate motors to drive real wheels. Utilization would be used on sensor tire slippage , rain , temp range , etc . The motors would activate when the aforementioned conditions are present . The usage of motors would indicate that no new floor pan or drive shaft to disturb stow n go understow compartments. I also predicted this because new Toyota minivan will be unearthed soon as well . New awd equates to new sales esp with new lights and longer plug in range . I also predict that the price will increase by at least 5 grand .

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just what I told you guys , new awd option and new ehybrid upgrade ( bigger battery ), lights , front and rear fascia .
Where did you see anything about a bigger battery? I didn't see any specifics on how the hybrid would be updated except lights and awd.

There's still a space issue so I assume a bigger battery would have to come out of cargo space somewhere. Not an obvious trade for me.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Perhaps what is meant by "bigger" battery is a battery with longer range?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts