2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle - January 2021 build date
30 Posts
I agree - frustrating map is outdated and does not seem like Chrysler going to take any action. Looping @ChryslerCares into the conversation

I end up using CarPlay but problem is when using the Fam Cam you can‘t see the turn by turn directions in the instument cluster. So if there was a way for CarPlay notifications for map to be within the Fam Cam functionality I could see the argument on not needing map updates

For those with young kids having the map not update is an issue that can’t just be utilized in CarPlay if you want to have the Fam Cam up at same time

We live in Phoenix which is a very fast growing city…maps from 2020 now pretty outdated with continued growth here and number of new/closed businesses

· Registered
30 Posts
Does anyone have email contacts with higher ups at Chrysler? Based on PM response I just got from Chrysler cares feel like there is still no path to get maps updated

· Registered
30 Posts
For those interested here is response from PM from Chrysler cares rep after some back and forth. Basically no update and told to call Uconnect who has no clue

Thank you for providing that information. It looks like your Uconnect software is up to date. We are not sure why you're not receiving the updates at this time. We recommend calling our Uconnect Customer Care to have them assist you further with this. 1-877-855-8400

· Registered
30 Posts
I did some research for you all.. I don't have a Uconnect 5 system but maybe try this guide?

at the end of the guide, you need to connect it to your computer

maybe this will work for you?
Uconnect just said they are working on it and might be delivered in march. I asked to escalate and will see if that goes anywhere

seems like this is continued kicking of can down the road

· Registered
30 Posts
Received below from uConnect case management. Basically no commitment on when this will be deployed - at this point will it ever happen…

Unfortunately, at this time we have not yet released any Map Over the Air updates.

Your 2021 Pacifica supports automatic map updates that are sent directly to the vehicle however we are awaiting the software to start deploying these automatic map updates. So currently you cannot update your map database. In the future once there are available updates they will simply update automatically.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts