2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Granite Limited Hybrid with AST
157 Posts
Wanted to also share another file of old vs. new parts for your FCA vehicle.

For PacHY owners, check out page 01262 and do a keyword search for "RC-Y12-21" - looks like there's already a recall AND a TSB (08-048-21) on a HVAC component on a 2021 model car? That's pretty bad...
Aren't there threads about a HVAC issue that required a firmware flash? (Climate control stuck to LO with no temp settings) I'm waiting to see how long it takes to get uconnect 5 firmware update for multiple profiles and to fix all the random bugs (no sound, resets etc)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for all the updates. Very frustrating. I used a public charger for the first time yesterday. Thankfully no problems yet but I’m definitely not feeling a ton of confidence in a new “maintenance-free” car.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Aren't there threads about a HVAC issue that required a firmware flash? (Climate control stuck to LO with no temp settings) I'm waiting to see how long it takes to get uconnect 5 firmware update for multiple profiles and to fix all the random bugs (no sound, resets etc)
Didn’t look for HVAC specific threads but will check them out. Hopefully I won’t experience any issues but that’s probably unlikely.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts