2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was expecting a decent wait even before all the craziness of COVID, but this was 4 months from order to delivery. I was lucky to have a terrific salesperson and dealership with Ourisman in Clarksville keeping me updated and watching out constantly for any news or helpful information (see this post for my full timeline and dealer experience: Can a new vehicle order (Build) be tracked as to what...). It was TOTALLY worth the wait. It's gorgeous and drives like a dream. I got a Red Velvet Touring L Hybrid with the UConnect Theater Family Group and the Premium & Safety Sphere Group (the latter being a mistake at the plant or something, as it wasn't actually ordered with it and I've noticed all the Touring Ls seem to be getting it unintentionally - watch out for this if you buy, as Chrysler DID invoice the dealer with it, even though the cost was $0 on the window sticker). This was my breakdown in $$$:
  • MSRP: $46,728 (includes $1,495 destination charge)
  • Doc Fee: $500 (gotta love Maryland)
  • 6% Tax: $2,713.68
  • Title & Registration: $327.00
  • Misc. Fees: $24.00
  • Military Rebate: $-500.00
  • National 2021 Retail Bonus Cash 21CMA1: $-3,000.00
  • 2021 National Retail Consumer Cash 21CM1: $-2,000.00
  • CCAP Retail Bonus Cash 21CM6: $-750.00 (we intend to refinance in 3 months for a better rate, but our dealer was worth getting them a bonus)
  • Total Out the Door: $44,042.68
  • Federal Tax Credit (2021 Taxes): $7,500.00
  • State Tax Credit: $0 (again, gotta love Maryland)
IMG_7836.JPG

·
Registered
2021 Maximum Steel PHEV Pinnacle (being built)
40 Posts
congratulations. Our van should be arriving around the 18th. My wife is looking forward to it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Congrats, so no discount other than the various rebates?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats, so no discount other than the various rebates?
Just the ones mentioned above which includes an affiliate program discount as well that I forgot to mention. In this area, these vans fly out the door pretty fast so they don't need to do a lot of extra deals. They gave me more for my trade-in than I would have paid for it as well.

Reactions: PMinivan

·
Registered
289 Posts
congratulations. Our van should be arriving around the 18th. My wife is looking forward to it.
How long a wait from order to delivery?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica hybrid Limited with Safety package and Theater package
25 Posts
Did you try requesting the $250 check from bonusdrive.com?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you try requesting the $250 check from bonusdrive.com?
I hadn't heard of that one! But I checked it out and we don't qualify (all FCA here). Oh well!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I hadn't heard of that one! But I checked it out and we don't qualify (all FCA here). Oh well!
Lori, try here: BonusDrive.

You don't need to be an Allstate customer to apply through them, bit of a loophole. Hope it works!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Saw you went to Ourisman, nice you had a good experience there. We got our 2020 at Lindsay, will search again once we're ready to flip to a 2021/2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts