2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Black Pinnacle last week. It was not a deal breaker but the stow and go which was one of the most appealing parts of the pacifica for me is not compatible with the pinnacle trim. You can remove the second row seat entirely but it does leave you with holes on the floor where the seat inserts. Just an FYI for people who do not know.

Can anyone explain why this was not accounted for?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
All the reviewers mentions this. Its because the Pinnacle uses the Pachy's bigger more comfortable seats. The sto-n-go compartments are still there however.

Reactions: GregMej

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the reviewers mentions this. Its because the Pinnacle uses the Pachy's bigger more comfortable seats. The sto-n-go compartments are still there however.
Thanks. I read plenty of reviews before getting mine and none that I read mentioned it. The dealer was even surprised about this when we were at the showroom as this was his first time learning this.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
From what I read all hybrids only have 3 row stow and go. Is yours a Hybrid pinnacle model? That would explain why the second roll doesn’t stow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got it. Thanks for the info and sorry that you have to deal with it now. I guess it’s due to the size of the seat and leather Cushing that is being used.
Thanks for your empathy!
The seat that we would stow can be removed so it's not a game changer :)

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
555 Posts
Neither do most Voyager vans. The 2nd stow and go feature can only be ordered by fleet customers for the Voyager. A lot of reviews are claiming they all have it. I've even seen videos with a Voyager van that doesn't have it, but yet the reviewer claims it does. 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
555 Posts
In Canada stow n go is a option on the voyager if I’m not mistaken.
Technically, the Chrysler Voyager isn't sold in Canada. :)

The USA's Chrysler Voyager is sold as the Chrysler Grand Caravan in Canada. You're right though that 2nd row Stow 'N Go is a $1,995 option for Chrysler Grand Caravan in SXT trim for Canadian buyers.

·
Registered
662 Posts
To be clear: A Pinnacle trim with a regular engine (Non Hybrid) does not have Stow & Go?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
To be clear: A Pinnacle trim with a regular engine (Non Hybrid) does not have Stow & Go?
No Pinnacle has second row Stow-n-Go. Gas or Hy.

Reactions: freddief73
1 - 20 of 45 Posts