2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a set off amazon that should have worked but didn't apparently because of the differences in the pinnacle layout from the limited. Anyone know where I can find a set that will fit?

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is also an issue for the 2021 Limited due to the new center console. Probably only the non-Limited and non-Pinnacle trim levels will still work with the old version. According to the dealer these are not yet manufactured by Chrysler as of yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered a set off amazon that should have worked but didn't apparently because of the differences in the pinnacle layout from the limited. Anyone know where I can find a set that will fit?
I am looking for floor mats as well. Everything I see says it will not work for Pinnacle. I want them especially for the back seats with the kids.

I will have to buy cheap ones to cover until I can order specific for Pinnacle.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ordered these for my 2021 limited. I had to do some trimming around the center console and middle row seats. Given how they are made, not that hard. This should work for the spills, snow and sand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered these for my 2021 limited. I had to do some trimming around the center console and middle row seats. Given how they are made, not that hard. This should work for the spills, snow and sand.
can you post some pictures of it? I have a pinnacle and desperately want some rubber mats for it.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Limited Hybrid
45 Posts
I don't know why more of these don't come with more kid friendly floor mats. I know not everyone buys a van for kids, but many do

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle Luxury White
43 Posts
For people who might be interested, bought these tuxmat from amazon. They are for hybrid only but need to cut 1 of them to make it fit. I think it looks great and looks like good quality as well. They have lifetime warranty from what I found on their website but cutting it voids the warranty.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Last picture is the part i had to cutoff. Did cut it smaller so I could slide the rest under the console

·
Registered
156 Posts
Last picture is the part i had to cutoff. Did cut it smaller so I could slide the rest under the console
Nice! Does the lower part of the center console push in on the bottom in the front seats? or is it okay? does it use the factory hook/anchors?

Also, is the center pass through in between the 2nd row captains chairs covered?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice! Does the lower part of the center console push in on the bottom in the front seats? or is it okay? does it use the factory hook/anchors?

Also, is the center pass through in between the 2nd row captains chairs covered?
Does the lower part of the center console push in on the bottom in the front seats? or is it okay?
Not sure what you mean by that.
They do fit well and don't move so I didn't even bother with anchors. (They come with a couple of those in a bag) might be a good idea to install those for sure.

For the second and third row, both pieces meet in between so there is that gap between.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Like on the driver side, the lower console area on the inboard side, along the center area, looks like it's still shaped for the 2020 models that didn't have the console that connects to the dash. It looks like it's puffing out a bit, reaching towards the Accelerator pedal. See circled area below.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Like on the driver side, the lower console area on the inboard side, along the center area, looks like it's still shaped for the 2020 models that didn't have the console that connects to the dash. It looks like it's puffing out a bit, reaching towards the Accelerator pedal. See circled area below.

View attachment 45784
You're right. It is puffing out a bit...I was planning to get some Velcro this weekend to fix this. Even without, it doesn't look bad or didn't bother me even with winter boots.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle
73 Posts
For people who might be interested, bought these tuxmat from amazon. They are for hybrid only but need to cut 1 of them to make it fit. I think it looks great and looks like good quality as well. They have lifetime warranty from what I found on their website but cutting it voids the warranty.
Looks good overall! I am in the market for my Hybrid Pinnacle as well. Is this what you purchased from Amazon?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks good overall! I am in the market for my Hybrid Pinnacle as well. Is this what you purchased from Amazon?

Yes

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So just one cut in the middle row by the console and everything else fits as is? I may buy one in that case too 👍

·
Registered
2021 hybrid pinnacle Crystal black -1/28 built
55 Posts
You're right. It is puffing out a bit...I was planning to get some Velcro this weekend to fix this. Even without, it doesn't look bad or didn't bother me even with winter boots.
I am looking for floor mats and could not fined anything for Pinnacle. Do you u think we should wait for few more weeks or this one is good ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am looking for floor mats and could not fined anything for Pinnacle. Do you u think we should wait for few more weeks or this one is good ?
I like them. No more warranty since I cut the middle row piece but looks very good and covers all areas well. You could contact them if they will have specific ones to the Pinnacle. Support was nice through amazon. Even used, they were willing to take them back but like them alot and didn't want to wait...

·
Registered
2021 hybrid pinnacle Crystal black -1/28 built
55 Posts
Here is the response i received from tuxmat
Thank you for reaching out. Our mats for the 2021 Chrysler Pacifica hybrid won't fit the Pinnacle trim, but Pinnacle trim mats are in the works. Development has started but we don't have an ETA on their availability at this time

1 - 20 of 31 Posts