2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

2021 Pinnacle Hybrid Rubber Floor Mats?

21K views 63 replies 24 participants last post by  mackay46 
#1 ·
Ordered a set off amazon that should have worked but didn't apparently because of the differences in the pinnacle layout from the limited. Anyone know where I can find a set that will fit?

#9 ·
For people who might be interested, bought these tuxmat from amazon. They are for hybrid only but need to cut 1 of them to make it fit. I think it looks great and looks like good quality as well. They have lifetime warranty from what I found on their website but cutting it voids the warranty.

Attachments

#15 ·
Looks good overall! I am in the market for my Hybrid Pinnacle as well. Is this what you purchased from Amazon?

#11 ·
Nice! Does the lower part of the center console push in on the bottom in the front seats? or is it okay? does it use the factory hook/anchors?

Also, is the center pass through in between the 2nd row captains chairs covered?

#13 ·
Like on the driver side, the lower console area on the inboard side, along the center area, looks like it's still shaped for the 2020 models that didn't have the console that connects to the dash. It looks like it's puffing out a bit, reaching towards the Accelerator pedal. See circled area below.

#14 ·
Like on the driver side, the lower console area on the inboard side, along the center area, looks like it's still shaped for the 2020 models that didn't have the console that connects to the dash. It looks like it's puffing out a bit, reaching towards the Accelerator pedal. See circled area below.

View attachment 45784
You're right. It is puffing out a bit...I was planning to get some Velcro this weekend to fix this. Even without, it doesn't look bad or didn't bother me even with winter boots.

#30 ·
Any updates for Pachy Pinnacle OEM mats? According to MOPAR parts there's a set that's compatible, but not sure that's for real. It says "This product replaces 82214515AD", maybe this is the update we've been waiting for? Anybody tried these yet?
P/N 82214515AE

#37 ·
#39 ·
I’m still not clear what my options are for my ‘21 Limited Hybrid, but would like to have something in place before winter. Weathertech now says their laser measured mats fit, but the single-piece for 2nd/3rd row looks like a hassle for 3rd row stow ‘n go which we use somewhat regularly.

TuxMats look fine; I’m not opposed to a bit of minor cutting if it’s not particularly noticeable.

Are there any other mats that ‘just fit‘ for the Limited Hybrid?

#43 ·
So, no current options for second row in the Pinnacle? WeatherTech is showing fronts for Pinnacle now but not second row. Everywhere else I've looked that are selling full sets say no Limited/Pinnacle. Except Mopar which is obviously not accurate (plus they haven't responded to any communication I've tried to get to them).

#45 · (Edited)
Any Pinnacle owners live near Winfield, Kansas? Husky Liners is looking for a Pinnacle to be able to measure it so they can start making the correct floor mats to accommodate Pinnacles bigger center console . Happy to share their customer service contact info.

#52 ·
There's an older thread that mentioned that weathertech was working on a mat for the pinnacle model. They mentioned it would take 6+ weeks. That post was 8+ months ago. I spoke to a weather tech rep that mentioned it should be released "soon". That was 2 months ago. Now I'm hearing they're still designing them. I really don't think these reps have much information and are just saying these things so they won't lose a sale.

After waiting for so long I've had multiple spills into the carpet. It's not worth waiting any longer for a mat that was supposed to be releasing soon for the last several months. I'm going to follow the advice posted earlier in this thread, buy the smartliner mat designed for the regular hybrid and cut around to accommodate the console.

#53 · (Edited)
Let me first thank all of those that have contributed!

Next, @ChrsylerCares: What was the point of chiming in with a part that doesn't fit right and then disappearing? If you're doing your job you would have reported the fitment problem and advised us of same.

Third, I'm going to summarize my understanding of the situation at hand. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong:
  1. At present there is no available correctly fitting full set for the Pinnacle Hybrid
    1. The primary problem is the extended length of the front console as it projects into the second row.
      1. Chrysler, this was beyond stupid (note post #42).
    2. There are some reports of mild flex in the front by the console, but that may no longer be an issue.
  2. WeatherTec has been in "design" for something like 6 months now. As of today they have only front mats.
  3. TuxMat reports they are "Coming Soon".
    1. At least one member cut them (at the loss of his mat warranty) and made them fit. Happily too, it appears.
  4. Husky is in design phase, has front only.
  5. Mopar still claims their current mats fit (ends in 16 ae), but users continue to report (herein) the second row fit remains poor.
  6. There is no difference between a '21 PacHy Pinnacle and a '22 as regards mats.
Before I go on let me say this: The Weathertecs (tan) in use now on an F-150 have stained badly and don't clear with soap and water. Great fitment, and perhaps not an issue in black, but I'm underwhelmed.

Finally:

New PacHy Pinnacle is here. Mommy mobile. It's only gonna be days she'll be kept from putting food, drink, bottles, and etc in second and third rows. What would you do? It sort of seems cuttng the TuxMat is the only option...

Do Tuxmat's lay down and stay down well?

Also, how does one handle the third row? This seems rife with conflict for "what configuration does one want coverage" issues.

My thanks for any advice!

-d

#54 ·
Let me first thank all of those that have contributed!

Next, @ChrsylerCares: What was the point of chiming in with a part that doesn't fit right and then disappearing? If you're doing your job you would have reported the fitment problem and advised us of same.

Third, I'm going to summarize my understanding of the situation at hand. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong:
  1. At present there is no available correctly fitting full set for the Pinnacle Hybrid
    1. The primary problem is the extended length of the front console as it projects into the second row.
      1. Chrysler, this was beyond stupid (note post #42).
    2. There are some reports of mild flex in the front by the console, but that may no longer be an issue.
  2. WeatherTec has been in "design" for something like 6 months now. As of today they have only front mats.
  3. TuxMat reports they are "Coming Soon".
    1. At least one member cut them (at the loss of his mat warranty) and made them fit. Happily too, it appears.
  4. Husky is in design phase, has front only.
  5. Mopar still claims their current mats fit (ends in 16 ae), but users continue to report (herein) the second row fit remains poor.
  6. There is no difference between a '21 PacHy Pinnacle and a '22 as regards mats.
Before I go on let me say this: The Weathertecs (tan) in use now on an F-150 have stained badly and don't clear with soap and water. Great fitment, and perhaps not an issue in black, but I'm underwhelmed.

Finally:

New PacHy Pinnacle is here. Mommy mobile. It's only gonna be days she'll be kept from putting food, drink, bottles, and etc in second and third rows. What would you do? It sort of seems cuttng the TuxMat is the only option...

Do Tuxmat's lay down and stay down well?

Also, how does one handle the third row? This seems rife with conflict for "what configuration does one want coverage" issues.

My thanks for any advice!

-d
I ended up getting maxliner 2nd & 3rd row mat from Amazon and “trimming” it. It’s inexpensive ands gets the job done. Can get a proper one when it’s actually available.

#56 · (Edited)
Called WeatherTech today. More excuses. I finallly said "you've been telling customers this mild change was in development for 6 months. How do I get a real answer". I was told "Siir, we've more than one car to focus on".

Look, the thing has been shipping for over a year. If you can't get a mild update done in a year I think we need to admit you're: 1) Not able to keep up, 2) Prioritizing other things, 3) Stringing your customers along.

Ya'll do what you want, but if they've no more integrity than that I won't buy any more product from them regardless. TuxMat is closed today (again), but tomorrow I'll see what they report is a close fit and I'll trim it as needed. Hopefully they'll at least be honest about status, but I'm not unaware they too are taking a long time for such a mild product change.

#58 ·
I also ended up using the smartliner (from what I understand it's a rebranded maxliner) and made some adjustments. It turned out pretty well. I was able to make smaller cuts and fit the liner underneath the console. It pushes back a little, so there's a small hump on the liner in front of the console. I'm able to open and close the storage compartment without issue.

Automotive tire Bumper Automotive lighting Stairs Motor vehicle

#59 ·
Anybody with the Smartliner/Maxliner take a chance on the front mats too? I've had the same experience as dafish with Weathertech mats being too stiff and discoloring, so I'm not going that route. My guess is that any mats that don't technically fit the Pinnacle will just bulge a little around the console, like PacPin showed on the Tuxmats. I'm either going to order the Smartliner full set, or the cheaper Toughmat set that I know I can trim to fit (even though the coverage isn't as good). Need a solution soon, winter slop is in full effect in Wisconsin!

#60 ·
I ended up going with Husky for front row and they are good, better than weathertech IMHO. Look into Tuxmat as well as they seem to be on the softer side and still provide a very snug fit and good protection. I am on the other side in Michigan and can understand the need to get some all weather mats ASAP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.