2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just finished up on my latest project. Installing the rear lights from a 2021 model on to my 2017 Pacifica. Had to do some juggling with the wiring, but everything bolted right up !
Love the new look !

· Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried looking for used, but seems its too early to find used ones right now. You need 4 parts. The center "applique" as they call it, the two corner lights and a new camera bracket as the old one is different.

· Premium Member
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
1,183 Posts
Serious? You didn't need to do any panel mods?

· Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you happen to have the part numbers? And what electrical modifications did u have to do? Thanks
# 68424932AB # 68531465AA # 68526304AA # 68424931AB On the corner lights you need to switch over the black and white wires on the plug. The center you may have to figure out on your own as I already had a park light 12v feed on a vrelay back there for my LED strip which I tapped into. Tapped into the reverse light wiring for the back up LED's.
Serious? You didn't need to do any panel mods?
No panel mods. Everything goes on and bolts through the same holes !

· Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. Roughly what did it cost u and how long did it take ?
Parts were about $850 and it took me around 3-4 hours including figuring out the wiring.

· Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks I think I’m gonna do it to mine too
I think there maybe quite a few going this route now they have seen it can be done fairly easily.

· Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
14 Posts
dang, that does look good. I don't care for the facelift in the front of the '21's, but i love the rear facelift. As those parts start popping up on the used market, I may do this as well.

· Administrator
2,073 Posts
Model Year:
Gas / Hybrid:
gas
Trim:
Touring L Plus
I assume the sport and non-sport models have different part numbers? Do you recall when ordering?
There is no 'Sport' model. The S designation is just an appearance package that adds some interior and exterior trim details and some larger wheels and tires.The body panels are still going to be the same.

· Registered
9 Posts
Good morning

There is definitely a difference in the back. Take a look below. It might be simply the emblem having a separate part number?

S does not mean sport!? What else would you guess the "S" stands for? Regardless if it says it in the brochure, everyone knows that is what is implied by the S letter on pretty much all cars. Below is mine, I just want to be careful to get the correct emblems.

Thanks,
Dave

· Administrator
2,073 Posts
Model Year:
Gas / Hybrid:
gas
Trim:
Touring L Plus
S does not mean sport!? What else would you guess the "S" stands for?
It is the S Appearance package, which does not change any of the mechanicals that one might expect in a Sport package. Here is an article that describes it.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts