2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
you're mor patient than i am. my PacHy limited was ordered in november and it's bounced between D and D1 a few times. I've gotten to the point of looking for alternatives.
I was very close to canceling. Until I realized they prices had gone up since I ordered, and a Limited PacHy now would have cost me more than the Pinnacle already ordered. Luckily my current vehicle (2014 Jetta) is still in great shape, so there wasn't any urgency other than wanting it. :)

Discussion starter · #22 ·
I was very close to canceling. Until I realized they prices had gone up since I ordered, and a Limited PacHy now would have cost me more than the Pinnacle already ordered. Luckily my current vehicle (2014 Jetta) is still in great shape, so there wasn't any urgency other than wanting it. :)
Here in Canada there is only a 2K difference between the limited and the Pinnacle hybrids. If one takes the uconnect theater package on the limited (2595$ for '22, used to be 2995$ for '21) it brings the price higher than a Pinnacle. The financing interest has gone up since September, used to be 3.49%, now 3.99%.
But AFAIK there's been no increase on the MSRP since September (you ordered in September, right? )

Here in Canada there is only a 2K difference between the limited and the Pinnacle hybrids. If one takes the uconnect theater package on the limited (2595$ for '22, used to be 2995$ for '21) it brings the price higher than a Pinnacle. The financing interest has gone up since September, used to be 3.49%, now 3.99%.
But AFAIK there's been no increase on the MSRP since September (you ordered in September, right? )
I did. The MSRP I got the Pinnacle for is now the MSRP for the Limited down here. On top of that, I'm able to use the WAP employee advantage discount (from a friend) for the Pinnacle, which isn't being accepted anymore for the PacHy apparently, so there's an additional 2500$ in savings.

you're mor patient than i am. my PacHy limited was ordered in november and it's bounced between D and D1 a few times. I've gotten to the point of looking for alternatives.
Today I received an email from Chrysler customer service with VIN number. I guess it means it's in production. Not sure how long it takes from here?

I have a 2022 Pinnacle Hybrid on order, used to be BX 4 weeks ago. Two weeks ago, it was BG and is still BG now. What does it mean if my order went from BX to BG? Should I worry about it? My dealer said BX and BG are almost the same thing. As far as I understand, they are not. One is ready to be scheduled (BX) while the other (BG) is unavailable for scheduling. What could make it unavailable? Could it be waiting for parts or materials? Anyone else here have an order in BG status?
A newbie question - where can I see this status (BX/BG)? I am unable to see this for my order on Chrysler Vehicle Order Tracking.

A newbie question - where can I see this status (BX/BG)? I am unable to see this for my order on Chrysler Vehicle Order Tracking.
Those are the internal codes that FCA uses, and the dealer will see on their screen too....the list is right here:

On the tracking website though, it's just simplified for the masses to the main 6 items:
Order Confirmed
Scheduled
In Production
Vehicle Built
Shipped
Delivered

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.