2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry folks I know something similar to this was posted before. But does anybody have the upgrade list for the 2022 limited pinnacle models?

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Freight went up , Amazon fire tv , new hepa cabin filter , new exterior colour , new max regen visualizer on cluster . Pinnacle comes with roof stow n place , tri pane sunroof vs other trim options .

·
Registered
109 Posts
Freight went up , Amazon fire tv , new hepa cabin filter , new exterior colour , new max regen visualizer on cluster . Pinnacle comes with roof stow n place , tri pane sunroof vs other trim options .
According to the feature availability sheet, isn't it now only dual pane sunroof across all models both hybrid and gas?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sorry folks I know something similar to this was posted before. But does anybody have the upgrade list for the 2022 limited pinnacle models?
Here is the link to the 2022 press kit page. If you scroll down you have a link "feature availability" to download a pdf with a table of every feature available for each model
There is another one for Canada but it's actually the same as for usa.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Pinnacle gets the tri pane and also the stow n place roof racks
Pinnacle only gets the tripane? Both gas and hybrid? Crossing my fingers for your information to be correct. The press kit says dual pane sunroof for all models including the Pinnacle, but that information is subject to change, it might already be outdated and maybe you have a more up to date source?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Also, for hybrids, only the Pinnacle gets the bluray/DVD player. Gas models get it with uconnect theater though, but not hybrids.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Pinnacle also adds trailer tow as standard on ice platform ….. and here you go regarding dual pane and tri pane sunroof
For those who are open-air fans, the Limited ditches the beloved tri-pane sunroof option for a dual-pane sunroof setup.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Pinnacle also adds trailer tow as standard on ice platform ….. and here you go regarding dual pane and tri pane sunroof
For those who are open-air fans, the Limited ditches the beloved tri-pane sunroof option for a dual-pane sunroof setup.
But still no 8 passenger option for the Limited despite going to the Dual Pane. I really want an 8 passenger Limited and yes I am whining. :D

Reactions: h man

·
Registered
480 Posts
Reading the new 2022 parts. If I read this correctly, the Touring L Hybrid does NOT have roof racks. Also noticed the S package now has 20inch wheels.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where are you reading that the Pinnacle gets the TriPane? Every document says dual pane for the entire lineup. I hope you're right, because I ordered a 2022 pinnacle, but I fear you are misinformed.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Where are you reading that the Pinnacle gets the TriPane? Every document says dual pane for the entire lineup. I hope you're right, because I ordered a 2022 pinnacle, but I fear you are misinformed.
Part of the price increase for the Limited is due to making the $1,895 Premium and Safety Sphere Group standard equipment. It adds the parking aids from above as well as a 19-speaker Harman Kardon audio system with a 760-watt amplifier. There's a change up top, though, this trim giving up its three-pane sunroof for a dual-pane sunroof. Seems the three-pane roof will be reserved for the Pinnacle trim[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
11 Posts

Ok, but where was that information from? I've never seen it before and I thought that I had reached the end of the internet in my Pacifica research. Haha

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
In order to move the pinnacle trim away from the other model trim levels it has to have some unique features . And thus you’ll see the spread of features inside and out separate it from the limited model . The limited got some added equipment as standard , thus the price increase , as did the pinnacle model . But there’s a couple of features that will only be available to pinnacle owners , so just be forewarned when you look at limited vs pinnacle facts and features .

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
From the information , which we were advised and told , pinnacle was supposed to have tri pane and rest we’re just dual pane .

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,462 Posts
From the information , which we were advised and told , pinnacle was supposed to have tri pane and rest we’re just dual pane .
Who is we, and where did this information come from? Are you sure that was not for the 2021? Specs are subject to change at any time. The 2022 press kit was just released recently.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Unless things have changed , there was only suppose to be tripane in Pacifica pinnacle and grand Wagoneer.
I had the tripane in my last Pacifica and never used the 3rd row shade. I kept forgetting it was there and when I did leave it open it made the cabin too hot in the summer. So I closed it and forgot about it.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Don't forget the new colors!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts