2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
141 - 160 of 173 Posts

· Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
469 Posts
Hey, just an update, I just received word that my pacific Hybrid Pinnacle is in JS: Shipped to storage status
Ordered on November the 2nd 2021! No that's not an error. 2021 but that's okay, at least we got to drive our 2017 trade in for the last 15 months.
And it's a 2023?

How are they handling the (I'm assuming) price increases since you ordered it, btw?

· Registered
109 Posts
Nothing on the window sticker but I received the build sheet. I read through it and on the last page I found this:
Price protection- code B
YOY Price protection September 2022
YOY Price protection October 2022
Year over Year price protection
???????????????????????????

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Nothing on the window sticker but I received the build sheet. I read through it and on the last page I found this:
Price protection- code B
YOY Price protection September 2022
YOY Price protection October 2022
Year over Year price protection
???????????????????????????
Almost same as mine, except price protection code, mine is D

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Any idea what this means? I was going to call my dealer but then decide not to as I may have poked the bear!
I found these:
Price Protection
Price Protection is available on sold orders to protect the customer from price increases which occur between the vehicle order date and the KZ (invoice) date. A claim for Price Protection must meet the following criteria:
The sale must be documented by a signed and dated buyer’s order which details the agreed upon selling price at the time of order and secured by a customer’s deposit with receipts at time of order. Dealer must print and retain the Order Confirmation
Ordered new for immediate production, or selected from dealer stock orders not yet invoiced, and delivered to the original customer

Must be delivered within 14 days of the date the vehicle is received at the dealership (KZX date)
Must be delivered to the customer whose name is on the factory order and subsequent factory invoice at the documented agreed upon price at time of order
You must claim Price Protection by inserting the price protection program number on the Exception Claim Entry Screen when reporting the sale. Program numbers are in the Pricing Announcements and stored in DealerCONNECT eFiles under Sales.
Price Protection claims are made via "DealerCONNECT > Sales > Incentives Claims Processing > Incentive Claim Entry > Exception Claim Entry"

Sales codes: salescode.pdf (chrysler.com) Price protection code on 1st column of page 15, but no explanation for the codes.

· Registered
Pending 2022 Pinnacle
48 Posts
I found these:
Price Protection
Price Protection is available on sold orders to protect the customer from price increases which occur between the vehicle order date and the KZ (invoice) date. A claim for Price Protection must meet the following criteria:
The sale must be documented by a signed and dated buyer’s order which details the agreed upon selling price at the time of order and secured by a customer’s deposit with receipts at time of order. Dealer must print and retain the Order Confirmation
Ordered new for immediate production, or selected from dealer stock orders not yet invoiced, and delivered to the original customer

Must be delivered within 14 days of the date the vehicle is received at the dealership (KZX date)
Must be delivered to the customer whose name is on the factory order and subsequent factory invoice at the documented agreed upon price at time of order
You must claim Price Protection by inserting the price protection program number on the Exception Claim Entry Screen when reporting the sale. Program numbers are in the Pricing Announcements and stored in DealerCONNECT eFiles under Sales.
Price Protection claims are made via "DealerCONNECT > Sales > Incentives Claims Processing > Incentive Claim Entry > Exception Claim Entry"

Sales codes: salescode.pdf (chrysler.com) Price protection code on 1st column of page 15, but no explanation for the codes.
I didnt find the Price Protection section on my sale agreement. :(

· Registered
Pending 2022 Pinnacle
48 Posts
How much deposit did you put on your order? You should ask your dealer about price protection, I think that deposit is not only keep agreement efficient, also protect the price.
They asked for $1000. So that I put $1000. They didn't mention other part...
I only have one long page agreement which should be in term of dealer format.

141 - 160 of 173 Posts