2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
They asked for $1000. So that I put $1000. They didn't mention other part...
I only have one long page agreement which should be in term of dealer format.
I'm not sure about price protection term on paper or not, my dealer mentioned that $500 deposit would protect the price, and they fulfilled the promise. Ask your dealer about the price change if any.

· Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
469 Posts
If the order was TRULY flipped to a 2023, by Chrysler, then their should automatically be a price protection code on the order sheet as stated on the prior page.

At the time of ordering though, which is different, there was an option to price protect & that would've been up to the dealer to select that option. Basically locking in the price, the day of ordering, and protecting you from any possible price increases throughout the model year.

· Registered
6 Posts
My April 2022 order (2022 Hybrid Pinnacle) is now in D status as a 2023. Price was protected ($9000 difference). No estimated delivery date provided. No word on the interest rate (although dealer thinks that the interest rate is not protected).

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
My April 2022 order (2022 Hybrid Pinnacle) is now in D status as a 2023. Price was protected ($9000 difference). No estimated delivery date provided. No word on the interest rate (although dealer thinks that the interest rate is not protected).
They should block interest rate as original agreement, otherwise people doesn't need to apply finance at the beginning, and I don't think that long waiting time is our fault, we are not obliged to bear Chrysler's loss

161 - 173 of 173 Posts