2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

2023 Front parking assist

4K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  snobrdrdan 
It could be different for the 2023's, but the 2022 Touring L without safety sphere (i.e. they had safety sphere delete credit on sticker) had a camera on the front for auto pedestrian braking only. Since they did not have 360 cameras, there is no way to use that front camera in the UConnect system. Also I don't believe it had front parking sensors, only rears.

Are you speaking about the camera by the inside rear view mirror? Or is it the little camera on the front grill, like the one used for the rear backup camera?
I'm speaking about the camera on the front grill. On the Touring L's I saw, they all had safety sphere delete credits and that camera was only used for auto pedestrian avoidance, it couldn't be viewed in the UConnect screen. Even though the same camera is used as front camera when you have the 360 cameras, kinda frustrating to be honest.

Most likely the original poster missed the credit on the window sticker for the safety sphere delete. My dealer couldn't properly explain was then safety sphere actually removed.

Another common item that has been deleted in recent years are folding mirrors, which mine had a credit for.

To confirm if you were credited for some options, the window sticker can be viewed if you add your VIN at the end of this URL: https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.