2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

2023 Front parking assist

4K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  snobrdrdan 
There is no credit on the window sticker. I took it to a separate dealer to double check. Do I ask for the credit now?
The problem here is that for 2023 it wasn't standard anymore.
You had to order the "Safety Sphere" OPTION, to get the features you wanted & apparently you did not......hence why your vehicle doesn't have them & you don't have a credit for them not being there either.

This might be a Canadian brochure(?), but page 27 shows it being optional now on the '23 Touring L:

Read this thread for more info & to see what the credit looks like too on a 2022....where it WAS standard:

That option wasn’t even available on the website to ADD the safety sphere since it was even available bc it was supposed to be standard. Thank you for directing me to those customers in similar situations.
Then I'm going to bet that you were still using the 2022 builder on the Chrysler site, as they were kinda slow to update it.

When you were placing the order, the sales person should've told you about the option then and/or told you that it wasn't standard anymore. 🤷‍♂️

At the end of the day though, it's still a nice van and you really don't "need" the cameras and/or Safety Sphere package. I have 4 young kids and don't have the package on my Limited, and never once have I felt I "needed" it either.
People have been driving for 80-100 years without these cameras being standard btw ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.