2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Touring L
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since anything ordered now will be built as a 2023, when will the Build & Price web site be updated to the 2023 models?
Any ideas what changes will be made in the 2023 models?

·
Registered
404 Posts
As far as I know non-priced code-guides haven't even dropped to dealers yet. No option to select anything 2023 for Chryslers. A lot of 2023 Jeep models and the Ram Promasters can be ordered for my area.

My order for a 2022 Chrysler Grand Caravan and two 2022 Pacifica AWD have stayed static. Stuck in BX mode for a long time now.

·
Registered
2022 Chrysler Pacifica FWD Limited with U-Theater Group, Silver Mist Clear Coat
32 Posts
Where did you hear that all newly placed orders will now be 2023's?
When I was at my local Chrysler Dealer in June, the sales manager told me that all of his outstanding orders for 2022 Chrysler Pacificas were cancelled and were re-entered as 2023s. He said that starting June 1st, all builds will be titled as 2023 models. I have not seen any literature yet that describes any changes made over 2022s. I would think that Chrysler would not make many changes because they may be bringing out a new model in 2024. I have asked some dealers I talked to recently if they have received any Pacificas with a build date in June and they said that they haven't as yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts