2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I think I drooled a little.
Those look great, you'll blind other traffic when it's sunny out.
Chrome works with that color really well, congrats

·
Registered
82 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wheels are OE Creations 137C. I got them from CARid. I ordered them mounted and balanced with the pressure sensors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice, wheels. What are the wheel specs.
22x 9
22x 9.5
22x 10

Also what are the offsets?
et +18
et +30
et +45

Im planning on putting some 22's but the width and offset are what I lack to start my project. Plan to lower by 1.2ish as well. So I'm need them to tuck inside the fender. I've been there before with the wrong offset. Sucks! Rubbing isn't any fun. Especially when it just the stupid offset that changed. All other spec were exactly the same. Thanks for inspiration!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks really really good with all the chrome you have on the car. Welcome to the 22" club as well. I'll post mine in another thread when it's all cleaned up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Really kills the soccer mom look, but how does it affect ride quality?
Wanting to see somebody's hydraulic lowrider and custom paint. That would finally end the minivan stereotype. It's going to be a long wait......

Just imagine jumping minivan out cruising on Friday night.......

·
Registered
227 Posts
We did 20s and they work well, not the right tire size yet, had these that fit from my other car. But they ride nice still, I wouldn’t want 22s up here in pothole land. But 22s do look nice. These are a 20x9 ET 34 and it’s about all the wider that will fit on the van without any more poke. 7A68F08B-E065-491F-8DB9-DBFED8EE1440_1556202849337.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice, wheels. What are the wheel specs.
22x 9
22x 9.5
22x 10

Also what are the offsets?
et +18
et +30
et +45

Im planning on putting some 22's but the width and offset are what I lack to start my project. Plan to lower by 1.2ish as well. So I'm need them to tuck inside the fender. I've been there before with the wrong offset. Sucks! Rubbing isn't any fun. Especially when it just the stupid offset that changed. All other spec were exactly the same. Thanks for inspiration!
So I put 22's on mine - just put them on the van yesterday. My specs were 22x9.5, +35, 265/40R22.

A few people have gone with this set up. Looking at my van now with the wheels on I would have gone with the same tire but 22x9 rim and possibly even a +40 offset if I knew it would not introduce rubbing inside. This would reduce how much the setup sticks out by almost 1/2" I figure. I know the 22x9 would work no problem it's the +40 I'm not sure of but maybe other folks have tried this setup.

DS

·
Registered
302 Posts
Really kills the soccer mom look, but how does it affect ride quality?
Wanting to see somebody's hydraulic lowrider and custom paint. That would finally end the minivan stereotype. It's going to be a long wait......

Just imagine jumping minivan out cruising on Friday night.......
Not hydraulic, but on air bags........not too long a wait it would seem...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Love the look! Too bad it's not too practical, at least in environs with mostly non-smooth roads - it's probably great in the south and southwest.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Love the look! Too bad it's not too practical, at least in environs with mostly non-smooth roads - it's probably great in the south and southwest.
Its from the guys at VanKulkture, and it would not drive at that height, this is when the suspension is "aired out". Ride height would be quite a bit higher.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts