2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has these brozne wheel on a white pacifica? Think of picking these up and wondering how it looks..

Thanks.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just bought the 20" bronze hellcat replicas for my black limited, but it will be a few months before I have them installed. I currently have studded hakkapeliitta 8s on the factory 20" for the winter driving season. I'm putting 275 40 20 tires on the hellcat rims, but still deciding on the rubber choice.

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
22" wheels?
What is the goal? To be able to drive over a quarter and determine if it is heads or tails by feel?

·
Registered
302 Posts
22" wheels?
What is the goal? To be able to drive over a quarter and determine if it is heads or tails by feel?
Actually, the ride is surprisingly smooth, I am running 265/40/22 and there is still quite a decent amount of sidewall. Driving around here at least ( Florida) i find it difficult to tell much difference in the ride between these and the 235/65/18 "s I had on originally. In fact, i have just put those stock wheels back due to doing some custom paint on my 22's and can def confirm it is very difficult (on our roads at least) to tell much difference. Now throw in a few large potholes etc, and it may be a different story. Here is the first wheel I have finished up with the new paint scheme..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone has these brozne wheel on a white pacifica? Think of picking these up and wondering how it looks..

Thanks.
OK, its not white, but will give you an idea !

https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/193-2017-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-general-discussion/24329-pacifica-srt-because-racecar-3.html
I've sub'd your thread on the Hellephant build which inspired me to get the same wheels. They are the OEM+ look that I preferred. Does your rim had black barrel and behind the spokes? Or all bronze? Some reps have all bronze and some have black wheels with bronze spokes and lip.

If you can help me out. Do you think after lowering, 22x9.5 ET30 with 265/40 will still have room without scrapping? Your ET35 obviously is a succed and a looker.

TIA,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just bought the rep in Bronze with black barrel. Took me a while to decide all bronze or bronze/black. Will arrive and install next week. Pictures to come.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love the bronze look. It was big back in the mid-80's - I had a set on my E30 back then. I love the look of the hellcats and similar wheels. Got a quote to paint my stock 20s bronze, about $120 each. Still considering...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Look forward to seeing pics installed !!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mounted them and took a 800 mile road trip right away. Just wanted to see how they fair going long distance. Rides great and had them at 37psi cold. Tire went up to 40 psi after a stretch of highway. It rides a little bit taller then before since I went with 265/40-22 and they are definitely stickier then the OE tires. The tires that I picked has an XL rating so I had the tire pressure lower than what I had before. The ride is actually softer and handles better.

The chrome is out of the place of course and the plan is to chrome delete with gloss black. Can't wait to get that done with the lowering springs.

Pretty happy with the results so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Is it easy to swap out any or all of the speakers for the 20-speaker HK system? I already have at least one that is clearly blown - even though I'm still under warranty, I anticipate one day upgrading.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is it easy to swap out any or all of the speakers for the 20-speaker HK system? I already have at least one that is clearly blown - even though I'm still under warranty, I anticipate one day upgrading.
I haven't looked at it since my HK system is working OK. If it's blown, wouldn't it be under warranty?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
9 Participants
FlPacifica
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing