2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my Verde V24 22" wheels today and love them ! ride comfort is great (using 265/40/22) and less road noise than the bridgestones from the factory. Its coming together slowly, more chrome to wrap ! and the roof rack is missing as thats in the way of the next project ???

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
That is one nice looking Pac. Nice job! Those rims are massive! But everything looks clean and done right.

So what's going up top? :-]

·
Registered
86 Posts
I love what you're doing to your Pac. Wheels looks really good! I like how the 22's fill a little bit more of the wheel well gap. It looks like it was lowered a little bit. That's still stock height isn't it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks good! I was wondering about taking off the roof rails. Is it a finished look with them removed? What brand tires? I am wanting to keep it quiet so if you recommend yours that would help me a lot. Thank you

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good! I was wondering about taking off the roof rails. Is it a finished look with them removed? What brand tires? I am wanting to keep it quiet so if you recommend yours that would help me a lot. Thank you
There are several bolts welded into the roof channel, so, no, it does not look finished when removed. I do believe that there are full length trim pieces available to fill the empty rail slots like found in versions with no rack from the factory. My tires are Lexani (made by Nexen I believe) i did a lot of research online and decided to give them a try. The cost of 22's can be outrageous and these were great value, well reviewed, and a fraction the cost of Michelins or Pirellis (which were way out of my budget ). Go to Simpletire.com, great selection and prices with free delivery.

·
Registered
86 Posts
There are several bolts welded into the roof channel, so, no, it does not look finished when removed. I do believe that there are full length trim pieces available to fill the empty rail slots like found in versions with no rack from the factory.
That's correct. Mine didn't come with a roof rack and it has the trim pieces in there.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love the "dish" on those wheels! Do you have a closeup side view so I can see if the spokes pop out at all? What offset did you get?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the "dish" on those wheels! Do you have a closeup side view so I can see if the spokes pop out at all? What offset did you get?
Hope this helps !...+35 offset

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thank you very much! Awesome! Where did you buy by chance?
After much shopping around online, I was just about to order through a website where I found the cheapest price (so I thought) when my search inquiry popped up with the same wheel on Amazon. I "clicked ' the link and there were the very same wheels listed on Prime for $143 each. I went back and forth awhile thinking they must be a smaller size or something, but no....exactly the same spec, 22x9.5 5x127 BP +35 offset. I jumped on it there and then and ordered 4 thinking it was too good to be true ! Two days later they showed up on my doorstep (with free shipping) . I opened them fully expecting something to be wrong, but everything was perfect !
i revisited the same amazon listing soon after I had made my purchase and the price had now increased to almost $270 a wheel !...So I consider myself very fortunate ! Also got a great deal on the tires from Simpletires.com $434 for a set of 4 Lexani 265/40/22 and found a set of new OEM TPMS sensors on Ebay for $38 (all 4). So, all in all , I ended up paying less than $1200 for everything, which was about the same as I was originally going to pay for just the wheels ! I can only imagine Amazon made a screw up somewhere for me to get them at that price, but I'm not complaining !

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UYERCV2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
76 Posts
Any rubbing issues at all?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How bad of a hit did this take on your gas mileage?
To be honest, I really have not noticed much difference. But most of my driving is pretty short stop/start stuff most of the time, so I never get great MPG anyway. It will be easier to tell on a longer trip but I don't anticipate a whole lot of difference.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
So decided to change up the paint job on my Verde wheels. Wanted a two-tone effect as I plan on wrapping the roof and possibly hood in gloss black. The first one tuned out really well.....LOVE the new look !!..its starting to come together !

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update !...wheels refinished in Chrysler bright white with accents and full de-chrome complete.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts