2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
That combo looks awesome! Well done!
How did you end up doing the wheels? garage job or did you take them to a paint shop for powdercoating?

Thanks !..I did them myself. each wheel took around 3-4 hours with masking ,prep, painting etc.

·
Registered
22 Posts
@FIPacifica, how are those Lexanis working for you now that you have had them for a bit? I'm in Toronto area and do not want to spend $300 - $500 a tire. The same Lexani's here are about $225 CDN which is not bad but still higher then I expect given the US prices on them but I can get them for less than $90 USD each and get them shipped for free to Niagara Falls NY - not too far a drive.

I was looking at some other off-brands here but not the greatest reviews for a lot of them.

Are the Lexanis holding up to your expectations?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
@FIPacifica, how are those Lexanis working for you now that you have had them for a bit? I'm in Toronto area and do not want to spend $300 - $500 a tire. The same Lexani's here are about $225 CDN which is not bad but still higher then I expect given the US prices on them but I can get them for less than $90 USD each and get them shipped for free to Niagara Falls NY - not too far a drive.

I was looking at some other off-brands here but not the greatest reviews for a lot of them.

Are the Lexanis holding up to your expectations?
They are great, I have no complaints whatsoever !...cannot be beat for the price.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts