2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - starting yesterday (12/15/19), all of a sudden my time is not even close to right (I have it using GPS time) and my nav seems to have no idea where I am (sometimes it is close - sometimes it shows I'm in the river, but it rarely is on a road anymore, and sometimes it thinks I am driving in circles).

So both of these things happened yesterday at the same time, which makes me think they are related.

With the time - like this morning around 7 AM I'm driving it and it shows 1:20. If I change it to manual time and set something... then change it back to GPS time say one minute later, it shows 1:21. It is clearly getting this time from somewhere.

Is it possible UConnect pushed out a bad update that affected both of these? I did try the UConnect reboot where you hold down mute/enter buttons and let it reset - but no difference.

Any thoughts are much appreciated... thx!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I might have this sorted out. I went to UConnect's website and found there is an update to the UConnect software for my vehicle (you put in your vin number and it tells you if there is one available). I went from version 16.51.19 to 18.45.01 and so far it looks like the clock is working. It also went through a recalibration on my nav (made me drive to a main road with a clear view of the sky, etc.) ... so far it seems to know where it is now. I'll drive it more later today and see for sure - but definitely looks promising!!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Hi, it sounds like your Uconnect system needs to be updated. The files for software level 18.45.01 are currently available on driveUconnect.com. I would recommend checking if this update is available for your vehicle. If so, you will be able to download the software to a USB and update your vehicle at home. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Alison
ChryslerCares

·
Registered
80 Posts
I've worked on computers for decades and am used to software updates. But I never thought that one day within my lifetime, that I'd be updating my vehicle with software updates over the air - in real time). The world is changing at break neck speed now.... I'm just blown away by that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts