2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just completed a road trip with our PacHy with zero issues. Ride was smooth and uneventful for the 450-mile round trip. I realize this isn't nearly the size trip posted earlier (4700+ miles), but I just wanted to put it out there that another successful road trip was completed with this vehicle. The UConnect Theatre was especially fantastic during the ride, which was very comfortable.

Now time to let it cool down and then give it a bath and another coat of wax. :grin2:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Here it is after a good wash and another coat of paint sealant! :cool:
Best stuff you can buy is Rejex polymer sealant available at Amazon if you can't find it locally. Lasts at least 6 months and is easy to apply. I have used it for years and there is nothing better on the planet.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks SherylBear!

I'll have to look into the Rejex Polymer Sealant. I've been really happy with McKee's 37 products, particularly their 360, which polishes, cleans, and seals in one step.

McKee's 37 360 Corrects, Cleans, Seals 360 corrects, cleans, and seals auto paint! 360 is more than a cleaner wax, its a swirl remover, polish, and

And McKee's just reformulated their paint coating, which can last 2+ years! The prep work is pretty involved, but I just may have to give it a try next summer. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
PlatinumHybrid
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing