2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my 2019 Pacifica with the 4C navigation system, I have entered my home and work addresses and a couple contacts several times. Everything appears fine, but the next time I want to use the system, the favorites and my home and work addresses are all empty.

Any one else having this issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update.

Dealer has looked at the vehicle and Chrysler has authorized the replacement of the radio. Unfortunately after 3 weeks, a new radio is still not available. Apparently backordered. Chrysler put a priority flag on it, but it has not helped.

Mean while the XMGuardian remote start and Send and Go don't work either while my free one year trial wastes away. With 100+ degree heat indexes this weekend it would have been great to be able to remotely start the vehicle and cool it down.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just an update.

Dealer has looked at the vehicle and Chrysler has authorized the replacement of the radio. Unfortunately after 3 weeks, a new radio is still not available. Apparently backordered. Chrysler put a priority flag on it, but it has not helped.

Mean while the XMGuardian remote start and Send and Go don't work either while my free one year trial wastes away. With 100+ degree heat indexes this weekend it would have been great to be able to remotely start the vehicle and cool it down.
You should contact the SXM Guardian folks, and let them know that the system is not operational. Request an extension of your trial. They probably can do that. I'd open the ticket now, and tell them once the new unit is installed. If the rep cannot assist, ask to escalate the issue to a supervisor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts