2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus, it has 62,000 miles on it and it's stalling and running like crap. I hooked the computer to it is and the code is a P0305-5th cylinder misfire. So I replaced all the spark plugs and coil packs, since you had to take off the intake manifold to change the 3 front plugs I also replaced the manifold gaskets and a duel supply hose. It is all back together and still getting the same code after deleting the original code. I also switched plug and coil cylinder 3 with 5 just to make sure and still getting P0305. My antifreeze is disappearing without a leak anywhere so I'm guessing it could be a head gasket. This is ridiculous o ly have 62,000 miles and all the other people on this forum saying the same thing. Is Chrysler going to recall on this or do we need to get lawyers and tv stations involved?

Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
My two cents would be to lawyer up , if they built 5 million blocks and only had a 1% take on bad blocks they won’t do anything . If you have powertrain warranty or extended warranty then you’d have some sort of back end guarantee . Find out your in service date and see the exact date the time limitation runs out and that’s your starting point , unfortunately your warranty has a time and mileage variance to it , and get your service records in order as that will be of most importance for f you decide to lawyer up . Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts