2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an $750 Bonus Cash offer via email from Chrysler. It says expires on Feb 28th, 2021. Any idea if I can use it to place an order even though I won't get the minivan by Feb 28th?

The email subject is Kick off the new year with the ultimate family vehicle

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, says retail delivery by Feb 28th. Does that mean I can't use it for an order I place now?

·
Registered
2020 Pac Hybrid Limited, Tech Pkg
107 Posts
Yeah, most will state "on available dealer stock" or such.

Edit: "take retail delivery" is your answer.

·
Registered
2020 Pac Hybrid Limited, Tech Pkg
107 Posts
Any idea of this can be combined with the $500 truecar rebate?
The term is often called "stackable". As far as rebates are concerned, my experience with dealerships is they want you to get the maximum as the sale is more important to them. My Chrysler dealer F&I person said entering the VIN into the system pulls up every rebate available for that model in that location (some are area specific). Offers for recent college grads, first responders, etc are usually stackable.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The term is often called "stackable". As far as rebates are concerned, my experience with dealerships is they want you to get the maximum as the sale is more important to them. My Chrysler dealer F&I person said entering the VIN into the system pulls up every rebate available for that model in that location (some are area specific). Offers for recent college grads, first responders, etc are usually stackable.
Ok. My dealer says the Chrysler Bonus Cash can't be stacked with the $500 truecar incentive. It is one or the other.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica hybrid Limited with Safety package and Theater package
25 Posts
I got this same email but for $1000 bonus cash. The amount is probably dependent on your zip code. I’m in SoCal.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I also got the $1,000 version, Northern Virginia area

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got this same email but for $1000 bonus cash. The amount is probably dependent on your zip code. I’m in SoCal.
I also got the $1,000 version, Northern Virginia area
@Mrpaul1112 @PMinivan would you guys tells us the Program ID on your emails like shown in OP's post above? If it's the same program ID, some of us may be able to replicate the deal. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the confirmation! You don't have to post it, but were there other codes on your email? I was thinking that the dealers could just apply the program id, but one is not able to validate it.

Then again, they also had issues applying other valid incentives - so it's hard to know for sure. I'll try some other dealers and update. If anyone else has had succes with applying just the program id, please post.

·
Registered
109 Posts
These seem to be pretty personalized/targeted incentives.

·
Registered
46 Posts
So, dealer is having issue applying,
These seem to be pretty personalized/targeted incentives.
Sounds like it, like the Truecar rebate. I signed up for a quote and for email updates after first hearing about this from @Mrpaul1112, but haven't received any emails or offers yet. Maybe I missed that round of email campaigns. I've emailed and messaged Chrysler to see if they can help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
To all that received the offer:
Do you already own a Pacifica (or Chrysler in general)? Or is it just that Chrysler somehow has your email address and is randomly sending offers?
Should I sign up with "Get a Quote" in hopes of receiving the offer?

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica hybrid Limited with Safety package and Theater package
25 Posts
To all that received the offer:
Do you already own a Pacifica (or Chrysler in general)? Or is it just that Chrysler somehow has your email address and is randomly sending offers?
Should I sign up with "Get a Quote" in hopes of receiving the offer?
That’s exactly what I did. I got a quote for the Pacifica on the Chrysler website back in December and was receiving emails about once a week from them and then this one came with the cash allowance.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have owned three Dodge Caravans over the last ten years and have used these Bonus Cash offers for all but the first one, so I assumed they went to current FCA owners.

I have received four over the last four months, first for $500 then $750, then $1500 - all expiring on 1/01/21. None used as they were only good on 2020's and 2021's delivered before 2021.
Last week I received another one for $1000 good until 2/01/21. Probably won't use as I have no idea when my ordered Touring L will be delivered, probably well past February.

Hoping I continue to receive them until my van arrives..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts