2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the center seat for the second row stow as well with the outer seats, or is it only completely removeable? Looking at options before buying.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Does the center seat for the second row stow as well with the outer seats, or is it only completely removeable? Looking at options before buying.
We have the 8 passenger Limited and generally have no need to remove the center second row seat, except when I make a dump run and have the van filled with stuff. The seat is easy to remove and surprisingly pretty lightweight.

Just a reminder, there's no sunroof available if you buy the 8 passenger configuration model, since you are looking at options before buying.

·
Registered
470 Posts
How does one remove that middle seat? I just got a 2018 Pacifica (yay!) and I can't figure it out... :(
If the 8th seat back is not yet folded forward, pull the black strap just to the left of the seat until you can fold the back forward. Next pull the black strap near the floor of the seat until you can sort of roll the whole seat forward and lift it out of the floor locks/braces and then just lift the seat out through either side sliding door.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts