2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Definitely a goodie.

I don't get pickup trucks, either.
I can never think of what I would want to carry that I wouldn't care if it got wet, stolen, or could blow away. Even if I were hauling dirt, I wouldn't want it rained on. Yes, I know they sell caps - then you have a less flexible minivan.

·
Registered
80 Posts
...I don't get pickup trucks, either. I can never think of what I would want to carry...

Well, they are useful for their towing capacity for, like, you know, a boat, or camper, or trailer with horses or snowmobiles... But a Suburban might be a better option with the seating capacity to bring your friends along to enjoy all those activities with the whatever is being pulled along on that trailer hitch, only because they don't make those totally awesome STATION WAGONS anymore like the one pictured in that article.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Great Article! I especially liked and related to the part about the author's dad owning a "Ford Country Squire wagon, complete with goddamn wood paneling." LOL My dad was also quite the dapper dude and owned not only a ford country squire wagon with wood grain, but also a couple of wood grained oldsmobile vista cruiser wagons along the way as well... How else could you take your family with five kids and all the necessary gear camping back in the '70's???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts