2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

A month Waiting List at local dealer

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  soccerfan 
#1 ·
I scheduled an oil change appointment with my local dealer & it's in the first week of Dec 2021 . I guess it's normal thing nowadays .

#3 ·
In early October I stopped to make an appointment, both for software updates and for a couple of body trim adjustments. Software could be handled within a week. The trim issues will need to be addressed by their body shop (shared with their next door Ford store). Sorry, 3 month wait to get in there - my appointment is January 17.

#5 ·
No, I just had to laugh about it. However, I have real pity for those whose cars have been damaged in crashes and can't get them promptly repaired.

#9 ·
Same here Central PA.
Scheduled the power lift gate software update, last week. Appointment 1st week December. It’s nothing urgent, and I can ride my bicycle home from dealer. So I’m not too worried about it. Would not be good if you needed something in a hurry. Although in fairness they did ask me if I was OK with that wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.