2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - new member, first post.

Do any of you have experience either removing the front strut/spring on a 2017+ Pacifica or know how to access the top strut bolts? I’m sure someone does as I’ve seen folks with lowered pacs in this forum.

I’m trying to replace the front springs and am stumped on how to access/remove the nuts on the top of the strut via the engine compartment. There seems like a whole bunch of engine components blocking access and I’d like to not start removing components blindly without a plan.

Your help is appreciated

·
Registered
401 Posts
On my T&C I had to remove the wiper cowl to replace the struts. I also had to get quick struts as the center strut mount bolt was rusted beyond removal on both of them. (Quick struts were time-saving and cheaper than buying a strut and mount separately. Plus they have lifetime warranties if you are into doing all the work yourself.)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help. Any tips on where to get started? Any tutorials or diagram databases you used or found online? —- I haven’t been able to find much on the 17+ pacificas online - guess I’m gonna have to take it slow :)

I’ll try to document it in case others might want to try

·
Registered
5 Posts
So any updates on this? I believe that they are correct in saying that the cowl and wipers area has to come off to gain ascess. I'm looking to do an install of some springs here soon was also trying to find this out as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dealer replacing struts and mounts at 35k....im paying for alignment they refused to include... but worn mounts already. 4th time to dealer for same issue since 14k miles creaking low noise when turning low speed...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts