2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited Advanced Safety Tec Group
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking for a procedure to access the 12V battery - i think it would involve removing some interior panel(s) but havent found anything specific to the 2020 yet.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
ive been looking for a procedure to access the 12V battery - i think it would involve removing some interior panel(s) but havent found anything specific to the 2020 yet.
I don't have a hybrid, but I saw this info. Maybe it will help you find your 12V battery.
Post #22 has a photo of where the 12V battery is hidden on a 2018 hybrid (remove small panel in cargo area on driver's side). Post #19 has some info about the 12V battery.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Any luck finding the right size battery? So far, the parts stores I've gone to all have what I assume is the right battery for the gas version - too wide to fit. Time to search the forums...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Any luck finding the right size battery? So far, the parts stores I've gone to all have what I assume is the right battery for the gas version - too wide to fit. Time to search the forums...
Best I can tell from looking on various battery websites (Costco, Sam's Club, ACDelco, Advance Auto, NAPA) you need the H6 Group 48 CCA 760 CA 950 120 minute reserve. That's also what's on my 2019 PacHy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts