2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my OEM running boards installed (hands-free doors still work) and added my freshly painted engine cover to spice up the engine bay !

·
Registered
272 Posts
I want to see the service guy's face who opens that engine bay :)

Looks good though!

Those wheels look good on the white and I've grown to really like the look (and functionality) of the running boards

·
Registered
6 Posts
Love the painted Engine cover. Really adds a POP to the engine bay. Hopefully the gloss paint surface makes a quick cleanup job better than the OEM textured plastic!

Love the Running boards too, but you're certainly not the first one to have them!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
WOW! That looks great! Did you paint it yourself?

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to see the service guy's face who opens that engine bay :)

Looks good though!

Those wheels look good on the white and I've grown to really like the look (and functionality) of the running boards
I am probably going to change out the wheels soon though. Want to delete all chrome and stay with white/black two tone scheme.

Both photos look great! I am thinking I need running boards now too. So I've read even the factory boards interfere with the hands-free doors?
Chyrsler says they are not compatible ,but a few of us have installed them and still retain hands free function. The sensors just become a little more exposed, but its an easy fix.

WOW! That looks great! Did you paint it yourself?
Yes Sir !

·
Registered
1 Posts
May I ask where you got your running boards and did you install yourself? Did you have to do any modifications to insure the hands free sensors still work? I have a 2019 hybrid pacifica in gloss black.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
May I ask where you got your running boards and did you install yourself? Did you have to do any modifications to insure the hands free sensors still work? I have a 2019 hybrid pacifica in gloss black.
I bought them online from a Mopar dealer (don't recall exactly where) .Yes, I installed myself. I had to modify the sensor brackets very slightly to get them to bolt up again, but it was just a case of trimming a few plastic corners.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts