2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have a touring L plus. I need gas. I can't find the funnel next to the air compressor. Anyone knows where it will be?
If you have the Spare Tire it should be in or near the gray foam piece that holds the lug wrench, etc. If you have the vacuum like we do, then it was just laying behind the third row seats in the cargo well. We keep it in the plastic door above the vacuum waist bin.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I found this item in my back seat and thought it was a dealer item from detailing the car. Now I have to look for this item because one day I will run out of gas and curse Chrysler for this stupid little piece of crap plastic nozzle.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I looked for the funnel which was supposed to be with the car but couldn?t find it. I have a limited with the vacuum so it was not stored anywhere and was supposed to be laying in the trunk. I asked the salesman about it and he also couldn?t find it in my car. He says he will get one for me soon. I guess someone must have nicked it while doing PDI and clean up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks to this thread, I've resolved the problem. My little white funnel is directly below the compressor in a little push in retainer clip thingy. My original problem was generator gas I had stored in case of a hurricane in them new fangled safety cans. I tried a few things short of going out and buying a long necked funnel. I decided to look in the forum. Problem Solved!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay, you'll like the little Pacifica emergency funnel then. Look in the back around (or hidden behind) the spare tire.
Thank you for posting about the white funnel. The dealer where I bought this never mentioned it and I was on the verge of yet another breakdown trying to figure out how to add gas to the car with a regular funnel. Thank God for forums!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts