2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my kids are not very uncomfortable on the rare seats as everything falls down between the seats like pencils, books, paper, etc. and they cannot get it. They are used to using a large 'sofa' where there's some place in between.
Do you know what I can do in our new C Pacifica, maybe some inflatable 'pillow' or something. THank you in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Advanced Safetytec, No Sunroof, white exterior, Alloy Seats
66 Posts
Search for "aftermarket console minivan". One of these might work. Maybe combined with a "carseat gap filler"

·
Registered
607 Posts
Have them sit in the third row.

Reactions: Bond007 and SciTchr

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Have them sit in the third row.
Simplest solution would be the most practical and cheapest. :D
But it may not work with small kids.

Jokes apart, does OP have a 7 seater or 8 seater? The provided picture is a 7 seater. So are you wanting a new 8th seat installed or you already have the 8th seat and want something to fill in the gap between seats…?

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,553 Posts
Hi, my kids are not very uncomfortable on the rare seats as everything falls down between the seats like pencils, books, paper, etc. and they cannot get it. They are used to using a large 'sofa' where there's some place in between.
Do you know what I can do in our new C Pacifica, maybe some inflatable 'pillow' or something. THank you in advance.
This thread has a pet seat cover for third row that might work at keeping things from falling in the crack there if you are talking about the rear seats. Check the third photo in the link.

If you are concerned about the 2nd row space between the captain's chairs, an ice chest with a pillow on it can fit between the seats to put things on. Some people would secure the ice chest somehow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts