2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife accidentally locked the only car keys in the car. I need a good locksmith or car repair shop in Vancouver.

·
Registered
222 Posts
My wife accidentally locked the only car keys in the car. I need a good locksmith or car repair shop in Vancouver.
What trim level?

If high enough, you could use the Mopar website with your account or Uconnect app on a phone and unlock the door yourself.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I would say this is probably the better idea. I heard that AAA (or BCAA in our case) would just jimmy the lock and usually that destroys the weather seal. On a related note, anyone know if the pachy/pacifica can be jimmied?

What trim level?

If high enough, you could use the Mopar website with your account or Uconnect app on a phone and unlock the door yourself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you are afraid to try to open the door yourself, then I recommend that you contact a company that provides these services (for example, one of the companies that gave me Google https://emergencylocksmithvancouver.ca/ ). As far as I understand, there is no problem finding a locksmith who can quickly solve this problem. You can call a locksmith even at night, I read on the Internet that there are locksmiths who work 24/7, probably their services will cost more than those who work from 9 am to 6 pm.

·
Registered
222 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts