2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Pinnacle Brilliant Black
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending the whole morning washing and detailing her, here she is completely stock... but not for long.
Next on the agenda:
  • 20' black wheels with summer tires
  • front tints to match the rear
  • PPF front bumper, hood and fender
  • ceramic coat
  • Black out trims and emblems

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black/ Red "S" Appearance Package, PSS, 20" Foreshadow Wheels
300 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congrats!! You will love it. I tinted the fronts at 35% to match the darkness of the back but I also tinted all the rear glass and my tri-pane at 70% specifically for heat rejection. Used ceramic tint for all and It is Incredible now. Can leave the sunshade open in the intense heat and it blocks most of it. Not a cheap process but well worth it since you are doing PPF and everything else.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Congrats! That's a unicorn nowadays.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats! That's a unicorn nowadays.
I know first time at public charger and got compliments on the interior colour combo. The caramel colour is indeed very unique.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black/ Red "S" Appearance Package, PSS, 20" Foreshadow Wheels
300 Posts
Isn't the S package available on the Pinnacle trim?
I don't believe it is. The caramel seats are unique to the Pinnacle trim, no black or red S seats are available on the Pinnacle. So is the "Platinum Chrome" that comes on the Pinnacle

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wonderful! Many congratulations!!

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L
20 Posts
Congrats! I just got a black Touring L. I'm looking forward to your black-out process. I'm considering it on mine as well.

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid Plug-in Limited
95 Posts
I love my limited, but really salivate for those Carmel leather seats! Great choice! Best wishes for this great hybrid plug-in van.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does anyone know if the pinnacle 2nd row seats are bulkier than the other models? I’m ordering one but haven’t seen it in person. We will have car seats installed so spaciousness is a concern for us! Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Windows surrounds and front grill are vinyl wrapped and emblems are plastic dipped. I might redo plastic dip as they start to peel off 😕

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Touring L
20 Posts
Windows surrounds and front grill are vinyl wrapped and emblems are plastic dipped. I might redo plastic dip as they start to peel off 😕
Looks good! I've been thinking of wrapping mine just for fun. I used to install wraps a lifetime or two ago... hopefully I've still got the chops to knock out some trim.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Those wheels are awesome!! 🥇

·
Registered
2021 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Hybrid - Ceramic Grey
9 Posts
@BB21 How many miles so far? Any issues with the Hybrid yet? Still waiting to take delivery of ours. Brand new, only 6 miles and it already has to get the engine wiring harness replaced because the wiring for the battery charging system was pinched. Hopefully will be ready soon, been waiting for the part since August 1st.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So far 2300 miles and no issues except minor folding mirrors issue that dealership replaced. It's been working flawlessly so far, averaging 84mpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts