2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm happy with the look. It's a tight fit but no rubbing. Ride is definitely a little more stiff but I'm use to it. On this car it's a much better ride than my last car which was a Ford Explorer Sport with 22" tires and wheels.

Ended up going with the 22x9.5 +35 offset 5x127 bolt pattern hellcat style wheels.

Tires are 265/40/22

If you're a little more concerned about ride, etc go with the 20" option. I already had an extra set of 22" tires and I'm happy with the result.

Looks really good! Do you have a pics from the front? Perhaps dead center and one down the side? I'm wondering how much of the tire, if any, is visible from the front. Thanks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It actually rides better than OE. By going shorter side walls and going to XL load rating tires, I went with less air at 35psi cold. However, our roads are quite smooth so I'm not worried about pot holes. Sitting lower feels better as well. These springs are great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It actually rides better than OE. By going shorter side walls and going to XL load rating tires, I went with less air at 35psi cold. However, our roads are quite smooth so I'm not worried about pot holes. Sitting lower feels better as well. These springs are great.
Did you change the springs yourself or did you have a mechanic do it? I’m contemplating lowering mine myself, but wondering what the best way to access the front strut mounting bolts. Few folks recommended removing the windshield shroud first. Is that what you recommend too and if so how easy was the process? Any tips?

241 - 247 of 247 Posts
About this Discussion
246 Replies
72 Participants
pxlpshrs
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing