2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

241 - 260 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm happy with the look. It's a tight fit but no rubbing. Ride is definitely a little more stiff but I'm use to it. On this car it's a much better ride than my last car which was a Ford Explorer Sport with 22" tires and wheels.

Ended up going with the 22x9.5 +35 offset 5x127 bolt pattern hellcat style wheels.

Tires are 265/40/22

If you're a little more concerned about ride, etc go with the 20" option. I already had an extra set of 22" tires and I'm happy with the result.

Looks really good! Do you have a pics from the front? Perhaps dead center and one down the side? I'm wondering how much of the tire, if any, is visible from the front. Thanks.

Reactions: Drtydru

·
Registered
46 Posts
It actually rides better than OE. By going shorter side walls and going to XL load rating tires, I went with less air at 35psi cold. However, our roads are quite smooth so I'm not worried about pot holes. Sitting lower feels better as well. These springs are great.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It actually rides better than OE. By going shorter side walls and going to XL load rating tires, I went with less air at 35psi cold. However, our roads are quite smooth so I'm not worried about pot holes. Sitting lower feels better as well. These springs are great.
Did you change the springs yourself or did you have a mechanic do it? I’m contemplating lowering mine myself, but wondering what the best way to access the front strut mounting bolts. Few folks recommended removing the windshield shroud first. Is that what you recommend too and if so how easy was the process? Any tips?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Haven't had a problem going around town yet and it's mostly driven by my wife. The OE splash guard got too low and sometimes will scrape some taller speed bumps, so I just cut a few inches off. Filed them to make it look good. No problem now.

·
Registered
2018 White Touring LP
7 Posts
22x9 Concept One CS-6
265/40R22
stock height
Looks so good! Looking to put 22 shoes on my Marshmallow as well! What offset did you go with, and do they fit insite the fenders?
Im trying to avoid fender poke. (ocd about clean cars and we get a lot of rain up in here in the Pacific Northwest)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks so good! Looking to put 22 shoes on my Marshmallow as well! What offset did you go with, and do they fit insite the fenders?
Im trying to avoid fender poke. (ocd about clean cars and we get a lot of rain up in here in the Pacific Northwest)
Very tight fit, I have lowering springs as well that ill put on at some point and that will be even closer. Im interested to see how it looks!

·
Registered
116 Posts
What tires did everyone go with on their 22's?
Are you happy with them?

241 - 260 of 280 Posts