2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
If the difference is really that small, I really don't think you'll have a problem. If you do, I found some very nice 5 mm spacers online that I plan on using with some OEM Durango wheels. They're very well made and are an exact fit for our hubs. Let me know if you need the info on them.
Thanks for your advice. I doubt that I will need any spacers, but if I do, I will let you know.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am no expert, so you may be correct. I think that we both agree that if you have two wheels with different widths but the same offset, then the wider wheel would be closer to the inside of the wheel well. Now, if you put the same widh tires on those two different width wheels, I assumed that the tire on the wider wheel would bulge out more from its sidewall (obviously not its tread). Am I wrong about that? I actuall hope that I am wrong because that would make the width of the wheel less important than I thought.
Tires will fit on a range of wheel widths, there are recommendations made by the manufacturer, but you can stretch them a bit, look for photos of stretched tires or typically can be seen on stanced cars, part of that look is to stretch the tires, but a tire can normally fit a wheel one inch narrower or one inch wider. But sites like tire rack will list the specs from the manufacturer. I believe they also have a good write up about backspacing and offsets.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tire rack does have the 2017 Pacifica listed on their site now and you can see what various wheels look like against the color of you Pacifica.

The only set of 22s listed is by KMC which is spec'd out 22x9 +35mm offset
Wheels for 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

·
Registered
35 Posts
Anyone have the part number and know the price of the factory 20" wheel that comes in the Limited wheel & tire package? I'd like to buy one (and the tire to go with it) to use as a spare on long trips.

SD

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone have the part number and know the price of the factory 20" wheel that comes in the Limited wheel & tire package? I'd like to buy one (and the tire to go with it) to use as a spare on long trips.

SD
You can get them here for $329:Chrysler Pacifica Wheels Rims Wheel Rim Stock OEM Replacement
I believe that these are reproductions rather than factory originals. However, I also suspect that they are cheaper than the originals and you are only using it for a spare anyway.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Doing the math, and checking against what's on the van now, the first gen srt8 grand Cherokee wheel should fit the van nicely. The front wheels on the gc were 9" and the rears were 10", but you can get sets of replicas that are all 9" for a decent price. I'd be interested if the staggered set would work, 9s up front and 10s in back, but then you wouldn't be able to rotate the tires so not really worth it. But it should be a nice flush fit. I was hoping the new srt8 gc wheels would fit, but they would need spacers to clear the strut up front.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone can help me find out if these wheels will fit I'm gonna get them redilled from 120 to 127 but the offset and width

22x9.5

Rear Size:

22x9.5

Offset:

Front: 45

Rear: 45

Bolt Pattern:

5x120mm

Hub Bore:

72.6mm

·
Registered
742 Posts
oem 20" rims powedercoated...

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Anyone can help me find out if these wheels will fit I'm gonna get them redilled from 120 to 127 but the offset and width

22x9.5

Rear Size:

22x9.5

Offset:

Front: 45

Rear: 45

Bolt Pattern:

5x120mm

Hub Bore:

72.6mm
There are similar size wheels out there with a similar diameter and width, and even with a +35 offset. You should be good if you are able to get them redrilled. Just add some centering rings and you should be good.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
The guy has another set....
I'm tempted to make an offer, even though I really don't need them since I already bought winter wheels. Did you ever get the TPMS sensors working on your set?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
Oh man. Taking delivery Thursday, working on getting the van scheduled for tint and Xpel.

My biggest issue this week is trying to talk myself out of getting wheels for this thing. And also 20's vs. 22's. I'm looking at these wheels from Ace Alloy. Haven't inquired yet, but I think they can be ordered custom with a 5 on 5 bolt pattern in +35.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Yeah, that's why I'm going to wait until Spring (if I can wait that long) to make a decision. I like how proportional the 20's look, plus I have to consider that my wife drives it everyday. I like both above, but actually prefer the grey multispoke. I like the black chrome one also because it has a lot of detail, and a little softer look to it. I'm also looking at the wheels below. The one on the left is a little more motor sports like, the middle is just about the limit of what I would do for a blingy wheel, and the last one is a nice multispoke that has a chrome lip.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
These are the ones I went with for winter use. I got 19", but they're available in 20" (and 17" and 18") as well. I think they'll look good on the Pacifica. I'll post some pics once the van arrives and I get them switched over.

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?&target=runWheelSearch&autoMake=Chrysler&autoModel=Pacifica&autoYear=2017&autoModClar=Limited&initialPartNumber=W19266009IBMF&i1_Qty=4&wheelMake=MSW&wheelModel=Type+48&wheelFinish=Machined+w/Black+Accent&showRear=no&packageFlow=false

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh man. Taking delivery Thursday, working on getting the van scheduled for tint and Xpel.

My biggest issue this week is trying to talk myself out of getting wheels for this thing. And also 20's vs. 22's. I'm looking at these wheels from Ace Alloy. Haven't inquired yet, but I think they can be ordered custom with a 5 on 5 bolt pattern in +35.
Love the look of the left (Devotion?) wheel!

21 - 40 of 243 Posts
About this Discussion
242 Replies
71 Participants
bmullins
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing