2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brand new 2018 PacHy Limited air conditioner stoped blowing cold air not even three weeks after purchase and at 1,000 miles. Took it back to the dealership and at first was told it was a faulty humidity sensor. Once they started working on it they said the condenser was out of freon and found a leak along the hose assembly line that runs from the condenser to the evaporator. By the end of the week it was not ready and my husband had to call the dealership to get the full story. They told him that not only does that hose assembly run the whole length of the car and is very difficult to replace, but it appears that it was rubbing up against a part on the radiator that caused the leak. They said that they had to contact the engineers at Chrysler to determine if this is a design flaw or bad parts. It has now been more than a week and today I was told that it was still being worked on and was in the stall disassembled with no estimate on how long it would be before I get it back. Anyone else with this problem?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts