2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions for all weather floor mats? I come to know that mopar doesn't entire area for second row( sides where you enter the car)

I saw smart liner ( Amazon- $167), Weathetec etc. any feedback on smart liner? I don't use third row much. I won't be taking second row due to kids.

any suggestions, please post links

·
Registered
378 Posts
I had the weather tech mats for the front row of my 2017 ICE. I liked them so much that they got hosed off and reinstalled in my 2020 PacHy

·
Registered
519 Posts
I had the weather tech mats for the front row of my 2017 ICE. I liked them so much that they got hosed off and reinstalled in my 2020 PacHy
Second the WeatherTech. Also got the rear cargo liner. No signs or wear.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited. Luxury White Pearl - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound - Sun Roof
67 Posts
I went with Tuxmats. Photos here. They are much softer than the WeatherTech. They are more comfortable on long trips in bare feet.

For the rear cargo area behind the third row, I went with WeatherTech. Photos here.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Weathertech inexplicably doesn’t cover the dead pedal, which is kind of a big deal if you ever rest your foot there. In the winter, salt and water would get under the mat. I went with Tuxmats, which I like a lot. My wife has Maxpiders in her car, which seem like a good option, too.

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus
22 Posts
I went with the Husky mats for the front as they cover the dead pedal and Weathertech for second/third row. Weathertech in the back trunk area and a pet carrier quilted covering to go over the back when the third row are down.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yeah, that's why I went my weathertech for the 2nd and 3rd row and Husky for the fronts. My SIL got maxpider for the fronts and they cover the dead pedal too.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Weathertech has a good set , never had a problem with them . Just take them out hose them off and put back in . I like fact that they have a cargo liner that has a cover that extends over rear fascia and folds back into the rear cargo floor protector . If you value your rear fascia it’s a smart investment

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the 3D Maxpiders and after a year with 3 active tween boys, they are starting to look a little worn and ragged. Especially the edges where the 2nd & 3rd-row mats meet. I had Weathertec mats in my old minivan (Sienna) and the edges started to curl in the high traffic areas closest to the sliding doors, but they always protected the carpet. The 3D Maxpiders do not prevent liquids from overflowing and spilling onto the carpet.

I bought the OEM Mopar mat for the trunk area and it's excellent.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have Weather Tech from Cabelas. I had lots of points to use & the product description implied that Cabelas version was better then regular Weather Techs. Not! They are the same except Cabelas cost more. I even had to peel off the Weather Tech labels to apply the Cabelas labels included in the package. Silly. I only use the fronts because nobody rides in the back and the ridges get in the way of cargo. They work well except I have also wondered why they don't cover the dead pedal area but it's not a problem for me.

Reactions: DoninDel

·
Registered
16 Posts
2019 limited gas.
I have husky in front and 2nd and 3rd rows. Better complete coverage and softer feel (forgot which husky model was slightly softer and has ridges-to trap stuff instead of letting it spread everywhere). More importantly after 1.5 years the edges have not curled AT ALL. Weathertec curls on the edges after a month. I have weathertec for cargo area because only company that make one...nice roll out flap as someone mentioned. It as you would have guessed curled on edges letting debris slide in and is hard as a rock/annoying. Gets the job done sorta but wish husky made a rear cargo back then when I was looking.

·
Registered
2020 Hybrid Limited Ceramic Gray S
7 Posts
I went with Tuxmats. Photos here. They are much softer than the WeatherTech. They are more comfortable on long trips in bare feet.

For the rear cargo area behind the third row, I went with WeatherTech. Photos here.
I am leaning toward the Tuxmats. Are those ribs as large as they look? It looks like they would catch your heel while driving or trip up the kids getting into the back.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited. Luxury White Pearl - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound - Sun Roof
67 Posts
I am leaning toward the Tuxmats. Are those ribs as large as they look? It looks like they would catch your heel while driving or trip up the kids getting into the back.
Here is a close up, with quarter for reference. Hmm, they are due for a cleaning...

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have never tripped on them, but I'm a slow moving old fart. When I first put them in, the outside edge did get caught on the door once or twice, but soon layed flat. Neither my wife or I wear high heals, so that has never been an issue! I wear sneakers. The ridges have never been a problem.

I'm not sure how to describe the softness. It is softer than hard rubber, but stiffer than high density form used in packaging.

·
Registered
67 Posts
OK, this is probably taking this a bit far, but here goes. My bathroom scale says the weight of one foot in a sitting position is about 30 lbs. The two chunks of steel weigh about 20 lbs. You can see there is a slight indentation, but not much. That is about as much as my quick and dirty experiment can tell you. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts