2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got inspired by the Chromecastcast report, so...

Connected Amazon Firestick to HDMI and USB ports, fired up my mobile hotspot, and streamed a show to all 3 screens.

Quality on main screen is awful, but looks great on the other two.

When viewing a blue-ray on main screen the quality is decent, but very pixelated when streaming HD. Anyone have thoughts for adjustment?

One thing I noted was that the Firestick USB port faces downward (where the USB port is). Fits fine with the included cable, but I wouldn't recommend being rushed when making that connection.

· Registered
189 Posts
Got inspired by the Chromecastcast report, so...

Connected Amazon Firestick to HDMI and USB ports, fired up my mobile hotspot, and streamed a show to all 3 screens.

Quality on main screen is awful, but looks great on the other two.

When viewing a blue-ray on main screen the quality is decent, but very pixelated when streaming HD. Anyone have thoughts for adjustment?

One thing I noted was that the Firestick USB port faces downward (where the USB port is). Fits fine with the included cable, but I wouldn't recommend being rushed when making that connection.
Thanks for testing and letting us know...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.