2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Hybrid Limited "S"
217 Posts
No clue....you're just in the queue & that's just a generic answer they gave you.

It'll get built whenever it gets built. It's out of your control

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you place the order 1 week ago? If so from what I have seen already being scheduled for the build sounds like great news.
I would still cross your fingers. I also asked Chrysler customer service and had the same response. I asked if scheduled for production means if there is a set date for production or if the production date is TBD; they answered the latter.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,738 Posts
View attachment 49848 It’s been 1week ready, how long can be for build? Thk u
When you say it's been one week, is that from the message you received? With plant shutdowns and parts shortages, there is no way to know how long it will take. Many here have been waiting months for their vehicles to get built and delivered.

·
Registered
31 Posts
When you say it's been one week, is that from the message you received? With plant shutdowns and parts shortages, there is no way to know how long it will take. Many here have been waiting months for their vehicles to get built and delivered.
We waited 15 months... received mid-March (AWD Pinnacle). Gotta say though- huge jump in quality and feel from 2017 Limited. Sucks waiting so long but at this point a 3-4 month wait seems good for the industry in general.
Anecdotally- has anyone seen a Nissan, Honda or Subaru dealer lot recently?... most if not all are wastelands with no new stock sitting.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We waited 15 months... received mid-March (AWD Pinnacle). Gotta say though- huge jump in quality and feel from 2017 Limited. Sucks waiting so long but at this point a 3-4 month wait seems good for the industry in general.
That is ridiculous...that is literally trough the conception, pregnancy, birth, and newborn stage of a human being....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Anecdotally- has anyone seen a Nissan, Honda or Subaru dealer lot recently?... most if not all are wastelands with no new stock sitting.
Did you get any information as to why it took you so long? I have heard US orders are prioritized over Canadian orders... Do you know if your order was considered a 'dealer' or 'customer' order?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did you get any information as to why it took you so long? I have heard US orders are prioritized over Canadian orders... Do you know if your order was considered a 'dealer' or 'customer' order?
Custom/ Factory order. Canada (especially the East) was highly shorted vs US. At the time we received our Pinnacle I would say you could almost count the number of 22 AWD Pinnacles in Eastern Canada on one hand.

·
Registered
31 Posts
That is ridiculous...that is literally trough the conception, pregnancy, birth, and newborn stage of a human being....
Yes- but I gotta say- Chrysler and the dealer honoured the original deal well. Got the factory incentives, dealer discount and even the same interest rate as when originally inked. Price of the van and delivery did go up vs 21.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Update on my order:
Placed on 4/22/2022
VIN and VON assigned and in D status on 4/23/2022
Build: 2022 Pachy Limited Graphite with S package
Last 6 of VIN: 185217

I expect to move to D1 status within the next 3 weeks we will see how that goes...

simkn, hope yours hits the assembly line soon.

·
Registered
2022 PacHy Ltd
632 Posts
I ordered mine 23 march 2021 TouringL. September 2021, order cancelled and rebuilt fo a 2022. September, changed the order for a 2022 Ltd. Built December 2022 and dilivered Jannuary 6th 2022.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts