2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,221 Posts
I've checked and unfortunately, there's no updates for my VIN. =(
Have you tried turning off your phone for a minute or so, restarting phone, then plugging phone in to van?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Tried it, no dice. :(

I even tried something I found on the dodge ram forums, deleting the cache of google services and google. Didn't work either.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Took my car into the dealership for another issue, told them about android auto too. Will see if they are able to fix it.

Reactions: OnlyAdamTheDad

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Took my car into the dealership for another issue, told them about android auto too. Will see if they are able to fix it.
Please let me know if you need any additional assistance. I would be happy to help!

Alison
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I have read some stuff on Android forums that a recent update to Android Auto was screwed up. Google is supposed to be issuing another update to fix it. It is suggested that you delete Android Auto from your Pacifica's head unit, and update the one in your phone to the latest version. Then re-install everything.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So I just got my car back from the dealership and they were not able to fix it. They claimed their technician was about to get carplay working, but I think that's bogus. I have tried both my Note 9 and my company iPhone XR and neither work.

They told me software updates are rolled out every quarter, and that I should hang tight until that is released to see if that will fix my problem. They said that since this is considered a software issue, the head unit cannot be replaced. Not sure what to do now but wait?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts