2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my 2022 Pacifica Hybrid earlier today, a Limited, black in colour with S package, and a build date of 23 November. It shares the driveway with a 2017 300C AWD, also black, Platinum Edition. This happens to be my second Chrysler hybrid, the first being a 2009 Aspen.

The 11.8 km driven by petrol occurred prior to my taking possession; all of my km thus far have been electric only, and I'll be tracking its energy use with an Efergy Engage TPM power monitor (currently recharging, it's drawing 1,433-watts).

Font Display device Auto part Electric blue Technology

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s a great vehicle for mileage and gets better when people realize that they have to tweak their driving habits to maximize its efficiency. Congrats
Thanks. I'm a committed hypermiler, and, thus, rather keen to maximise my all-electric range.

My initial home recharging commenced at 22h02 yesterday and was completed at 03h23 this morning. Total energy consumed: 7.59 kWh. I currently pay 13.198-cents per kWh under Nova Scotia Power's critical peak pricing pilot, which puts my cost at $1.00 (just this side of a free lunch).

Rectangle Slope Font Plot Parallel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts