2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing the factory incentives as FCA is looking to clear out the 2020s. Considering trading the 2018 to “roll back the odometer off the price gap isn’t too big.
Anyone seeing dealer discounts beyond the family and friends and 5-6k cash back? I’m in Portland area but am seeing NoCal dealers offering up to $3,500 additional off.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I purchased a Limited Hybrid with AST for $37,000 plus TTL. That includes $1,500 conquest rebate. I negotiated $2,225 off the employee price. My state has a $2,500 mail in rebate, plus the tax credit next year. So less than $30 grand for a Pacifica Hybrid Limited is a steal. Funny I paid more for my base Pacifica Hybrid I purchased in May 2018.

My SIL liked the deal so much she bought one too, with S package, AST, and sunroof for $40,600 plus TTL. The Pacifica Hybrid is a hidden gem of a deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We bought a base level Limited a week ago here in Virginia. With all the promos the sale price was $10k below MRSP.

It was also the only PacHy they had on a lot covered with Jeeps in a small town. We test drove it then went home and they sent a better offer first thing the next morning. They were motivated sellers to say the least.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought recently velvet red( no S package) Limited edition with sunroof. 45k( outdoor price). Same car costs 50k in July. In August 5k reduced. ( From California)

·
Registered
2020 PacHy Limited | Maximum Steel | Tri-Pane Sunroof and Advanced SafetyTec
27 Posts
I bought recently velvet red( no S package) Limited edition with sunroof. 45k( outdoor price). Same car costs 50k in July. In August 5k reduced. ( From California)
45k with cash or financing? What was your msrp?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Cash/ finance- same price.
But if you get the 0% financing from Chrysler, you get less in rebates. With my Limited Hybrid, I got $5,500 in rebates. If I took the 0%, I would have only gotten $3,500.

·
Registered
27 Posts
But if you get the 0% financing from Chrysler, you get less in rebates. With my Limited Hybrid, I got $5,500 in rebates. If I took the 0%, I would have only gotten $3,500.
What was your msrp and total savings (dealership discount, employee pricing, and rebates)? Glad to see you got the extra $500 from truecars too!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got a Pacifica Hybrid Limited with the safety package and tri pane sunroof. Here’s my cost breakdown:

MSRP: $50,630
Chrysler Rebates: $3,000 - I took the 0% financing for 60 months instead of an extra 2k in rebates
TrueCar Rebate: $500
Dealership Discount: $3,600
Chrysler Employee/Family Pricing: $2,396
Plus all weather mats for free

Total discount: $9,496 with 0% financing for 60 months.

PSA: any dealers that (1) try to confuse dealership discount with employee pricing or (2) will only give you employee pricing and dealership discount if you finance with Chrysler at a high interest rate should be ignored immediately. Such as, Fremont CDJR and Steward CDJR in the Bay Area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got a Pacifica Hybrid Limited with the safety package and tri pane sunroof. Here’s my cost breakdown:

MSRP: $50,630
Chrysler Rebates: $3,000 - I took the 0% financing for 60 months instead of an extra 2k in rebates
TrueCar Rebate: $500
Dealership Discount: $3,600
Chrysler Employee/Family Pricing: $2,396
Plus all weather mats for free

Total discount: $9,496 with 0% financing for 60 months.

PSA: any dealers that (1) try to confuse dealership discount with employee pricing or (2) will only give you employee pricing and dealership discount if you finance with Chrysler at a high interest rate should be ignored immediately. Such as, Fremont CDJR and Steward CDJR in the Bay Area.
This was a great deal,

·
Registered
27 Posts
What’s the MSRP of the car and what dealership? Could you send your final contact instead of a write-up?

·
Registered
289 Posts
What was your msrp and total savings (dealership discount, employee pricing, and rebates)? Glad to see you got the extra $500 from truecars too!
MSRP: $48,335
Dealer discount: $4,335
Rebates: $3000, $2000, $500 SW region rebate, $1,500 conquest. I didn't get Truecar. Did you get the Truecar price for the $500 rebate?
Total before TTL: $37,000
Tax: $2,2312.50
Title, license, fees: $421.62
Out the door: $39,734.12
State rebate: $2,500, taxable
Tax credit: $7,500
About $30,000 for this awesome van.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wait, that makes no sense. A car with 50,230 MSRP has the S package. You previously said that you didn’t get the S package...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts