2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
That was a big discount from the dealer. I wonder how they make money off this. $3600 should be more than their holdback

I got a Pacifica Hybrid Limited with the safety package and tri pane sunroof. Here’s my cost breakdown:

MSRP: $50,630
Chrysler Rebates: $3,000 - I took the 0% financing for 60 months instead of an extra 2k in rebates
TrueCar Rebate: $500
Dealership Discount: $3,600
Chrysler Employee/Family Pricing: $2,396
Plus all weather mats for free

Total discount: $9,496 with 0% financing for 60 months.

PSA: any dealers that (1) try to confuse dealership discount with employee pricing or (2) will only give you employee pricing and dealership discount if you finance with Chrysler at a high interest rate should be ignored immediately. Such as, Fremont CDJR and Steward CDJR in the Bay Area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a Pacifica Hybrid Limited with the safety package and tri pane sunroof. Here’s my cost breakdown:

MSRP: $50,630
Chrysler Rebates: $3,000 - I took the 0% financing for 60 months instead of an extra 2k in rebates
TrueCar Rebate: $500
Dealership Discount: $3,600
Chrysler Employee/Family Pricing: $2,396
Plus all weather mats for free

Total discount: $9,496 with 0% financing for 60 months.

PSA: any dealers that (1) try to confuse dealership discount with employee pricing or (2) will only give you employee pricing and dealership discount if you finance with Chrysler at a high interest rate should be ignored immediately. Such as, Fremont CDJR and Steward CDJR in the Bay Area.
Hi,
It was a great deal.
I'm in the market for Pacifica Hybrid Limited and I live in California. I wonder which dealership you got the car from and who is the sales person? How was the experience (any hard sales)?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2020 PacHy Limited | Maximum Steel | Tri-Pane Sunroof and Advanced SafetyTec
11 Posts
Hi,
It was a great deal.
I'm in the market for Pacifica Hybrid Limited and I live in California. I wonder which dealership you got the car from and who is the sales person? How was the experience (any hard sales)?

Thanks in advance
Sunnyvale CDJR and Stevens Creek CDJR. I still have the quote for one of them (MSRP $50,630- tri-pane sunroof and safety option) and can send it if you DM your email to me.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
462 Posts
Sunnyvale CDJR and Stevens Creek CDJR. I still have the quote for one of them (MSRP $50,630- tri-pane sunroof and safety option) and can send it if you DM your email to me.
Or you could just DM the information.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi if you dont mind can you send me their email quote, thanks...although would anyone know what shipping cross country would be? I am in the northeast...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought a 2020 Touring L with the S package. I'm in a suburb of Detroit. Got "employee for all" pricing, took the price from $40,885 to $36,700. Also got $2750 in additional incentives and 0% financing for 60 months. I really wanted the AWD Launch edition, but they didn't show any "in route" and when they finally get there the deals would probably be gone.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I almost pulled the trigger on a hybrid limited with the s appearance , advanced safety tec, and the panorama sunroof (with an msrp of 51425 ) for an out the door price of 42,300 incl of all taxes tags title etc. had negotiated this with an understanding of zero percent financing but that was not the case...last minute manager said he couldn’t do this with a zero percent , what do folks think, about this 42300 out the door deal without the zero percent?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I almost pulled the trigger on a hybrid limited with the s appearance , advanced safety tec, and the panorama sunroof (with an msrp of 51425 ) for an out the door price of 42,300 incl of all taxes tags title etc. had negotiated this with an understanding of zero percent financing but that was not the case...last minute manager said he couldn’t do this with a zero percent , what do folks think, about this 42300 out the door deal without the zero percent?
How much dealership discount are you actually getting?

·
Registered
10 Posts
It was 12245 off msrp and 5000 plus 2400 from Chrysler and rest 5k is dealer discounts since the sales taxes are 6.625 percent for me and documentation fee is 75$

·
Registered
11 Posts
It was 12245 off msrp and 5000 plus 2400 from Chrysler and rest 5k is dealer discounts since the sales taxes are 6.625 percent for me and documentation fee is 75$
5k is pretty good. I only got 3.6k

·
Registered
21 Posts
If that's with TTL I'd say that's a pretty great deal, surprised they are willing to take that big of hit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
guess, I should just go tomorrow and close the deal, yes...it was a 51425 MSRP, and I was negotiating for an out the door price, where I ended at 42300...that was the last one they had..and did entertain me to some extent...the sales tax here is 6.625 percent, and this is in NY so documentation fee was capped at 75 dollars, I dont know what other fees they were adjusting but I didn't care much since, I was just getting them to talk to me about the out the door price...

·
Registered
21 Posts
guess, I should just go tomorrow and close the deal, yes...it was a 51425 MSRP, and I was negotiating for an out the door price, where I ended at 42300...that was the last one they had..and did entertain me to some extent...the sales tax here is 6.625 percent, and this is in NY so documentation fee was capped at 75 dollars, I dont know what other fees they were adjusting but I didn't care much since, I was just getting them to talk to me about the out the door price...
I'd agree, but be careful they already pulled the bait and switch on the 0%. Don't be surprised if sales or the finance department tries to pull any other discounts out from under you. There's no deal until they write it up, you sign and write the check. Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yep...completely agree, will keep my expectations tempered, I think they had it all written up, and were about to show me how they got to out the door 42300, but I was not happy with the lack of zero percent and had walked away, they did not run any credit, and I got the form back, where I had filled out the information with my social etc for them to apply for financing, will let you all know what happened

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anyone from Massachusetts or nearby states has any quotes for me?

@NavyGalley885 : would you be willing to share the dealership information and the quote via dm? I'll try and negotiate the same here in Massachusetts.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone from Massachusetts or nearby states has any quotes for me?

@NavyGalley885 : would you be willing to share the dealership information and the quote via dm? I'll try and negotiate the same here in Massachusetts.

Thanks in advance.
sure, called and paid an advance and secured the deal today, will be picking up Thursday, the dealer is Rockland CDJR, in NY I also had another dealer from Maryland also offer something close to this otd price (slightly higher, 42600), although all of these were without the 0 percent financing.

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica
5 Posts
Just picked up a 2020 Touring L Plus yesterday.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts