2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else not really like the "cranberry" accents on their Alloy interior ?

Love the alloy Napa leather interior on my 2017 Bright White Limited, but the only feature I wasn't struck on was the "cranberry" (their name) accents on the dash surround and the door handle bezels. So, while i was adding some LED touches to the doors, I took out those panels and used some vinyl wrap to cover them. Only took less than 30 minutes and really makes a big difference.
Tried some white gloss first, then found some Blue satin brushed, which I really liked !......After two attempts to wrap the dash bezel, I gave up on that one and decided I may have to get a professional to do that piece !..The door parts came out great though .

Before....

With white....

With Satin brushed blue......(my favorite so far !)

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I dislike it, I'd rather have the silver trim on the S package or the blue on the Hybrid model.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dislike it, I'd rather have the silver trim on the S package or the blue on the Hybrid model.
Get it wrapped,......you can find pretty much any color you can imagine !~

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Wow, nicely done. Your vinyl wrap skills look like factory.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, nicely done. Your vinyl wrap skills look like factory.
Thanks !...those parts are pretty easy. Its the dash part that is giving me problems, too many curves !

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Well, you have motivated me to get some vinyl and try to learn how to apply it to one side of small curvy parts.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, you have motivated me to get some vinyl and try to learn how to apply it to one side of small curvy parts.
Thats great !...there are a ton of good videos on youtube that will help you out a lot, just search "vinyl wrapping ".

·
Registered
521 Posts
I sat in an Alloy interior today with the Cranberry stitching and door panels and decided I really like it - enough for me to get it next time!
John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts