2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
that fits the umbrella holder? Why wouldn't Chrysler sell an umbrella that fits it? And maybe a velcro strap to keep it from shooting forward in sudden brake situation.

This is something my 911 had. A nice deep pocket for a custom umbrella.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Because it's chrysler and not Porsche. Chrysler profits around $5k per vechicle sold. Porsche $18k. Not in the same class of cars. Check CVS you might find an umbrella that fits.

·
Registered
293 Posts
While the comparison to Porsche is not fair, it is still a valid question. Just yesterday I tried 3 random umbrellas I found around the house/garage and all were too long for the holder by maybe an inch. I am particular enough to spend the money on a Mopar/Chrysler branded umbrella if it fit nice - color keyed to the plastic trim would be a bonus too!

·
Registered
61 Posts
There are many 12in compact umbrellas to choose from on Amazon. To expect a company like Chrysler to provide $100 umbrella would be nice but then again it's Chysler. I'm hoping they would Chrysler would offer the Hellcat engine on the Pacifica. If Audi could do it with RS6 wagon why not high powered mini van.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a nice Totes automatic that fits nicely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts