2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I removed all the emblems on the liftgate but that one. I found replacement emblems online that I am 75% sure was the exact emblem and it had holes behind it. So I haven't taken the chance removing yet. Also it looks like the body is recessed behind the emblem. If you remove it I would love to know

·
Registered
317 Posts
I don't like when dealerships put their sticker on someones vehicle. I tell them to not put it on or take it off if its already on. Kinda taking it to the extreme removing all emblems aren't you?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Kinda taking it to the extreme removing all emblems aren't you?
I take that as a compliment... Thank you :) this is minor for what is in store for my van. I understand most people bought their PacHy because it's practical. I bought it for that reason also but I see the potential of it's sexy body lines. These vans have the potential to be stunning with minimal modifications.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Removing the rear Chrysler “wings” emblem would leave a very ugly empty slot with holes in it. Not sure how else you imagined it being secured on ;)
Not only the holes, but as I’m sure you noticed the emblem sits down in a recessed area....removing it would just make it look like a piece is missing or fell off.
If the rear one is identical to the front, there are about 4 push-in tans, and 3 small studs with a locking type washer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
In my quest to apply the "S" package to my hybrid, I was researching dark colored badges, and the only one I have an issue on is the rear wing. It seems that you have to buy the whole panel, not just the wings and it is $150.00. The parts microfiche doesn't have an illustration, but the part number that I thought it was for $43.00 was just the chrysler logo.

So, I suspect that you may need to remove the entire header that the wings are mounted to in order to gain access.

-Ed

·
Registered
4 Posts
In my quest to apply the "S" package to my hybrid, I was researching dark colored badges, and the only one I have an issue on is the rear wing. It seems that you have to buy the whole panel, not just the wings and it is $150.00. The parts microfiche doesn't have an illustration, but the part number that I thought it was for $43.00 was just the chrysler logo.

So, I suspect that you may need to remove the entire header that the wings are mounted to in order to gain access.

-Ed
I’m wanting to do the blacked out wings as well but can’t find them. If you do please share

·
Registered
52 Posts
Kinda taking it to the extreme removing all emblems aren't you?
I'll never understand this kind of thinking... OP didn't ask if you thought it was OK lol! And it seems to somehow bother you that they want to do it, yet you don't know them personally, will never drive in their van, and nothing they do will affect you in any way shape or form...

But reading that they were doing it somehow bugged you. Don't say it didn't- how you worded that response is very specific LOL!

Its a weird world.

OP-

I wouldn't have bought a Pacifica had I not seen the S package. Thats what drew me in, stow n go sold it. Post pics of what you do to it so we can all see as it goes along!

I'd pull every Chrysler logo off it too if it was free! But I don't care enough to pay for it with it blacked out already.

Hopefully someone has done it already so we can see whats left if you do!

·
Registered
302 Posts
It will look like this....the emblem is glued on.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've been hemming and hawing on whether to debadge - I've done it on most of my vehicles over the years and like it for its clean look. Depends in the vehicle, though. Doing something on both the front and back "wings" would be neat. But I'm one of those people who, having seen the "S" model, couldn't get one (for whatever reason) and got another trim - I have the non-S Limited - is pretty much trying to find ways to make it look like an "S" anyway, or at least go down that road. They look great!

But, but, I'm starting to tire on what's been called the "murdered" look, or all-black or something close to it. Like most things regarding style, they're way cool at first, but then you see it everywhere, and it loses its luster so to speak. So maybe my Limited with all the fogey chrome is about to make a comeback...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
terraformer
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing