2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to get a 2020 Limited. Does anyone have any info on what incentives & rebates might be available in April if for some reason I can't get a deal done this month?

I was looking at a Ceramic S but it looks like someone beat me to it. I'm now looking at a Granite S.

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
261 Posts
I would imagine that is something kept under tight wraps. At least if they're going to increase the incentives, they wouldn't want to discourage anyone from buying them now.

·
Registered
209 Posts
There has been times where I get a hint of the discounts a day or two early. A website will be shared that has all the new months graphics for ads. Print, web, social, videos... I get the imagery and an idea if they are repeating a program. Fleet discounts are usually a day or three behind the new months programs.

Back in 2010 or so I was talking to a new dealer rep in Calgary. He had a story of going out with other employees who worked in the incentive HQ. It was instant job loss if the rep let anything slip. But totally a fun time for the folks in the incentive department. It was interesting he said but what he really wanted to do is cover his ears and just be safe. "Guys... Guys! I can't be hearing this!"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts