2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 PacHy Pinnacle (Red), shipped as of 14Dec, ETA to SC now early-mid Feb at earliest
57 Posts
My 2022 Pinnacle hybrid is in trim status. Hopefully it’s getting shipped soon.

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 PacHy Pinnacle (Red), shipped as of 14Dec, ETA to SC now early-mid Feb at earliest
57 Posts
It’s G status. Sorry - didn’t have my napkin note nearby when I made the original post. I believe it’s the last factory step before it’s OKed out the door to prep for shipping.

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/30/21, built 12/08/21, delivered 12/23/21.
359 Posts
Assembly plant has apparently been closed all week so my van has been stuck in G status since 11/26. Hopefully they were able to catch-up on parts and will restart production Monday and it can ship out next week. It is driving me crazy to know my van is just sitting there mostly finished maybe even with the part already installed for a week!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Assembly plant has apparently been closed all week so my van has been stuck in G status since 11/26. Hopefully they were able to catch-up on parts and will restart production Monday and it can ship out next week. It is driving me crazy to know my van is just sitting there mostly finished maybe even with the part already installed for a week!
I think my car might be right next to yours on the line. Same thing. G status on the 26th.

·
Registered
2022 PacHy Ltd
632 Posts
I ordered in early june 😭
You can'T have ordered a 2022 in June. I guess, like mine, it was a 2021 order that got changed to 2022?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Currently, all 2022 Pinnacle models are on restriction. That is what my sales rep. told me. I would hazard a guess that they need to catch up on previous orders before taking on any new commitments.

·
Registered
126 Posts
From what I understand, "restriction" means that a dealership cannot order either a stock order or a sold order until the "restriction status" is removed. I'm not sure, but I believe you're looking at at least January before the "restriction" is lifted. It is probably all about the chips.

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Thought about upgrading to 2022 from my 2021 but am not willing to downgrade losing things I have currently and pay more for less.

Reactions: SKPacHy
1 - 20 of 30 Posts