2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
That sounds reasonable, but that would pertain to not accepting new orders. The pre existing orders wouldn't be affected, right?
Between the chip shortage shutdowns, a fire/explosion, etc., I would guess that current orders are slowed too. I can't remember the last time I saw a new Pacifica on our local dealer's lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered my Pinnacle ICE at the end of July. It was ordered as a ‘21 and converted to a ‘22. I got a VIN from the dealership this week. Not sure what the build stage is though. I’ll call back and find out.
Since I have a VIN should I be able to get a build sheet now?

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/30/21, built 12/08/21, delivered 12/23/21.
359 Posts
I ordered my Pinnacle ICE at the end of July. It was ordered as a ‘21 and converted to a ‘22. I got a VIN from the dealership this week. Not sure what the build stage is though. I’ll call back and find out.
Since I have a VIN should I be able to get a build sheet now?
You won't get a build sheet until after the build is complete - VIN is the earliest stage and you'll still go through at least the following stages before you get a build sheet and window sticker
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
J: Built ok'd
JS: Shipped to storage - shortly after this status I got my Build sheet
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced - after this I got window sticker

·
Registered
Ordered 2022 PacHy Pinnacle (Red), shipped as of 14Dec, ETA to SC now early-mid Feb at earliest
57 Posts
@Jholla I got my VIN when I went to D status. It took a couple of months to go to D1 status, and my build sheet showed up about a week later. Right after my build sheet was up, I went into production.

Apparently I have finished trim status but am now showing in BX again? My dealer was able to find out that the vehicle is done but is awaiting a final part. They can’t explain why it shows BX status or what part might be missing post-trim.

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/30/21, built 12/08/21, delivered 12/23/21.
359 Posts
I guess the process is unpredictable given that kronos571 got the build sheet before production.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
@Jholla I got my VIN when I went to D status. It took a couple of months to go to D1 status, and my build sheet showed up about a week later. Right after my build sheet was up, I went into production.

Apparently I have finished trim status but am now showing in BX again? My dealer was able to find out that the vehicle is done but is awaiting a final part. They can’t explain why it shows BX status or what part might be missing post-trim.
If your vehicle was built and awaiting part it would go into I status , your vehicle could have been scheduled for build but pulled at anytime for various reasons . A built vehicle doesn’t sit in bx awaking a part to be retrofitted . Bx means it has to go back into or reinserted into the build schedule again .

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just got a delivery date for my Pinnacle ICE AWD February 4, 2022. Unfortunately they don’t produce the Luxury White in Canada in the ‘22 anymore so it will be Bright White 👎🏻

21 - 30 of 30 Posts